Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the second to last statement which is key here, I know everyone wants the club to react, to take people to court etc; but this is a long game.

Once the premier league investigation is out of the way (and it will be, they have gone through everything 20 times and not come out with charges) the club know they are on solid ground to refute anything said by the respected press. They still won’t respond to the loony element.

The scene will change but we may not even know about it, it will be set and managed privately by the club once the final enquiry is completed (and they are not going to prejudice that with any statements anyway!)

This latest instalment from the German gutter is nothing more than desperate clutching it last straws.

Exactly this. We will have archived everything, why hit these cunts with a one-off slap when you can basically bury them alive with the law on your side.

The burden of proof will be on outlets and people like Harris and Delaney to provide, and they won't have anywhere to turn if the Prem kick this in to the long grass.

In my opinion, he's quite clearly obsessed to the point of mental illness and he should really be seeking treatment. The UEFA case being "put to bed" hasn't moderated his obsession, neither has being on the losing side in the Bennell-victims case so I don't suppose the death of the PL case will stop his howling at the moon.

Anyway, I'm pretty certain the PL will go out of their way to concoct something to find us "guilty" of so he can continue his personal crusade.

I do suspect he has a mental issue, certainly to the point his City baiting can't be good for his health.

The Premier League cannot concoct something, as it would be taken apart by any decent lawyer.

That's not to say we don't get a token punishment of some sorts.

ESPN's Watchability Rankings predict Europe's most fun teams​

Some amusing garbage from the soccer site ESPN. According to this City are the 14th most fun team to watch in Europe top 5 leagues which is fine..(Bayern 1, Liverpool 2 etc..)

Athletico Madrid were 19th.....
I can sort of understand that to be honest.

Any neutral watching us wouldn't be enthralled to see us passing the ball around trying to break down a flat back 7/8 week after week.

We've prevented a generation of lfc dominance. A whole gravy train of one media-sponsored team winning the titles.

The anger is massive.
The only reason they are anywhere near is that they hacked our scouting database. Otherwise they’d still be 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.