Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPN's Watchability Rankings predict Europe's most fun teams​

Some amusing garbage from the soccer site ESPN. According to this City are the 14th most fun team to watch in Europe top 5 leagues which is fine..(Bayern 1, Liverpool 2 etc..)

Athletico Madrid were 19th.....
Amazing how many non City fans believe what City do on or off the field is their business

In my opinion, he's quite clearly obsessed to the point of mental illness and he should really be seeking treatment. The UEFA case being "put to bed" hasn't moderated his obsession, neither has being on the losing side in the Bennell-victims case so I don't suppose the death of the PL case will stop his howling at the moon.

Anyway, I'm pretty certain the PL will go out of their way to concoct something to find us "guilty" of so he can continue his personal crusade.
I'm hearing they've nailed us on Soriano claiming 20p on expenses to use the bogs at Piccadilly Station and excluding it from our FFP calculation.

I do suspect he has a mental issue, certainly to the point his City baiting can't be good for his health.

The Premier League cannot concoct something, as it would be taken apart by any decent lawyer.

That's not to say we don't get a token punishment of some sorts.
The non-co-operation fine from CAS absolutely stunk of a token bone being tossed to the baying hounds because there was no red meat for them to chew on. It seemed set at a level that they knew we probably wouldn’t contest given the fact we had avoided much more serious punishment. In Khaldoon’s words, another ‘pinch’ in all but name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.