Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there you have it first one I've seen in years.
Bingos presser fawn,fawn,fawn full coverage.
Peps tech issues (Bollocks)
3 shite questions nothing about Sunday.
Cut short finished for adverts.
Back to fawning over Bingo.
This is why I don't watch them
Cannot wait till Sunday

near the end of the article, one of the UEFA bods admits the name change is because FFP wasn’t about fair play after all. Who’d have thunk that!

Is there any chance at all, in your opinion Tolm, that Simon Heggie and co. will actually reach out to Nick Harris and communicate the club’s displeasure, or will they continue to roll over and be ‘holistic’ in the hope it goes away?
Fucking hell, how many times.

We don't 'roll over', what we (the club) don't do is come on Bluemoon and call Nick Harris a nonce or Panja a dog botherer. They'll handle it in their own way if they deem it worthy, Nick Harris probably isn't even on their radar as he's a no-mark.

I doubt the bitter, lying, cerebrally challenged prick ever ventures far from his basement.
Sat in his soiled undercrackers with the basement walls covered in pictures of Pep, Khaldoon, Barry Silkman,Kenny Clements, Ged Keegan, Tony Vaughan,Buster Phillios, Tony Towers,Ron Futcher all with their eyes gouged out and shite smeared all over the walls like Bobby Sands cell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.