Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, how many times.

We don't 'roll over', what we (the club) don't do is come on Bluemoon and call Nick Harris a nonce or Panja a dog botherer. They'll handle it in their own way if they deem it worthy, Nick Harris probably isn't even on their radar as he's a no-mark.
I don’t come on Bluemoon and call Nick Harris a nonce either. I express opinions and take part in reasoned debate. I just asked a question. My perception is we roll over. You are clearly privy to information about the intricacies of our media strategy that some of us aren’t privy to, so fair play.

I don’t come on Bluemoon and call Nick Harris a nonce either. I express opinions and take part in reasoned debate. I just asked a question. My perception is we roll over. You are clearly privy to information about the intricacies of our media strategy that some of us aren’t privy to, so fair play.
He doesn’t believe in that in the workplace.

Don't often disagree with you, but I can't believe that. It would have been difficult for them not to have some sort of sanction for non-cooperation with a governing body, or every Tom, Dick and Harry would be doing it.
Of course, thats why refusing to take a breath test normally carries an even bigger penalty than failing one.
The particular circumstances of our case were unusual, however, in that we clearly and justifiably had no confidence in the integrity of the UEFA investigation, given the amount of supposedly confidential information being leaked to the media from their end.
Both UEFA and CAS conceded this was of justifiable concern at CAS 1.
Of course, UEFA’s own public promise of an internal investigation into the source of the leaks was quietly punted into the long grass.
We all know it was almost certainly Parry/Gill and their minions but again the media simply aren’t interested in following this up

Simon Stone must be gutted, he primed the BBC weekend preview thread to see how Pep would react to the latest mud slinging but fuck all. Maybe even the hacks who turn up at City have a scintilla of self worth, maybe.

Pep Guardiola makes 'fake' claim about Man City 14-point lead over Liverpool

He was right anyway, it's a fact that City didn't lose a 14point lead. That would require City dropping 14points and they dropped nowhere near. Didn't they have 3 games in hand or something while that was the case?

Quite a few City fans expected Liverpool to win their games in hand. So what's that 5 points? I did think when their form started getting ropey they might drop a few, but the lead had eroded by then.

Simon Stone must be gutted, he primed the BBC weekend preview thread to see how Pep would react to the latest mud slinging but fuck all. Maybe even the hacks who turn up at City have a scintilla of self worth, maybe.
Did he ask the der spiegel question?

manchester city hospitality with the media is 2nd to none. free food/drinks. programs. free passes for car parking.
they get well looked after then they will shit on your doorstep

its truly disgraceful by the BBC to write that post without any sort of proof by anybody from der spiegel.
would they report that liverpool was caught hacking into manchester city account before the game at the weekend
a true story by the way and it was settled out of court ? so no lies just the truth

Of course, thats why refusing to take a breath test normally carries an even bigger penalty than failing one.
The particular circumstances of our case were unusual, however, in that we clearly and justifiably had no confidence in the integrity of the UEFA investigation, given the amount of supposedly confidential information being leaked to the media from their end.
Both UEFA and CAS conceded this was of justifiable concern at CAS 1.
Of course, UEFA’s own public promise of an internal investigation into the source of the leaks was quietly punted into the long grass.
We all know it was almost certainly Parry/Gill and their minions but again the media simply aren’t interested in following this up

Fair point, and true about the leak investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.