Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
manchester city hospitality with the media is 2nd to none. free food/drinks. programs. free passes for car parking.
they get well looked after then they will shit on your doorstep

its truly disgraceful by the BBC to write that post without any sort of proof by anybody from der spiegel.
would they report that liverpool was caught hacking into manchester city account before the game at the weekend
a true story by the way and it was settled out of court ? so no lies just the truth
This.

manchester city hospitality with the media is 2nd to none. free food/drinks. programs. free passes for car parking.
they get well looked after then they will shit on your doorstep

its truly disgraceful by the BBC to write that post without any sort of proof by anybody from der spiegel.
would they report that liverpool was caught hacking into manchester city account before the game at the weekend
a true story by the way and it was settled out of court ? so no lies just the truth
i always assumed these slime balls got the red carpet treatment then stuck the boot in. What do we lose if we give them fuck all, make them pay for everything that’s not a contractual obligation. Make the cunts park a mile from the ground or use the metro.

i always assumed these slime balls got the red carpet treatment then stuck the boot in. What do we lose if we give them fuck all, make them pay for everything that’s not a contractual obligation. Make the cunts park a mile from the ground or use the metro.
What did Rob write? I haven't seen anything yet.

Rob Harris reckons he has friends at City and nobody says anything to him about anything he writes about City, so he must be right about everything. He also thinks because Pep didn't dignify him with an answer when he accused him of taking bungs in a post FA Cup final presser(his excuse for asking was pathetic), that means anything but Pep thought he was being a petulant little berk.

"He didn't deny it though did he?"

I'm pretty sure he used the same reasoning for calling City state owned. I don't think he can say that anymore after the CAS hearing. Answering the people that matter, not some jumped up little hack, who doesn't deserve the time of day from anyone important.

Nick is the same, talking about having sit downs with club owners.

Der Spiegel adding comments like:
Neither Manchester City nor the EAA officials responded to a DER SPIEGEL request for comment.
Makes me laugh too.

Last edited:
Rob Harris reckons he has friends at City and nobody says anything to him about anything he writes about City, so he must be right about everything.
He may be right, in the fact that people who work for or who have previously worked for City have no allegiance like us fans, so they do a day job and don’t give a fuck if the club gets rubbished.
i‘ve assumed that for a long time.

spot on
give them nothing and have the power to say sorry your names not down your not coming in fuck off
what have we got to lose ? we get treated so bad in the media so how much worst can it be. maybe they will learn very quick to respect the club

Last edited:
Serious Question.

Can anyone try and explained why two journalists, the Harris bros, have become so bitter and twisted about Manchester City Football Club and Sheikh Mansour?

I’m guessing, prior to Sheikh Mansour buying City, neither of the Harris bros were arsed or bothered about City or the owner.

Does anyone think it’s because City is owned by a Muslim? I’m sure if City were owned by a Jewish owner, the Harris bros wouldn’t be bothered in the slightest.
Don’t think that comes into play at all with them all tbf, they are just obsessed, biased hypocrites, whatever prrsonalfaith they might be.
Colin Shindler, on the other hand, employed some pretty crude dog whistle stereotypes when he wrote his pathetic “I can’t support City anymore” nonsense after the takeover.

0BE70B21-CBAF-4214-AE95-FB35A8830E15.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.