Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
spot on
give them nothing and have the power to say sorry your names not down your not coming in fuck off
what have we got to lose ? we get treated so bad in the media so have much worst can it be maybe they will learn very quick to respect the club
We should get our own Squid Game going for our journalistic friends.

Just a modicum of research by Nicholas, would reveal that 50% of our income for last season came from prize and TV money.

The weirdest thing about that tweet was that anyone reading this thread accepts that the numbers are all skewed this year and don't mean a great deal.
So Mr SportingStupidity is deliberately misinforming.

The weirdest thing about that tweet was that anyone reading this thread accepts that the numbers are all skewed this year and don't mean a great deal.
So Mr SportingStupidity is deliberately misinforming.
Wilful ignorance, I believe they call it. There seems to be an audience for it, he likes his pats on the head from Liverpool fans and United fans.

Don't bother going on News Now Man City. It's all about what Klopp has got to say aout City, and other Liverpool related stories, even though it's supposed to be a City news feed.

Here's just 1 exmaple.

Another player turned Liverpool pundit loon. Up there with Aldridge and Colleymore.

DFEF7-E35-DFD7-47-F0-95-E4-91324-FAA724-C.jpg
Pep Guardiola makes 'fake' claim about Man City 14-point lead over Liverpool

He was right anyway, it's a fact that City didn't lose a 14point lead. That would require City dropping 14points and they dropped nowhere near. Didn't they have 3 games in hand or something while that was the case?

Quite a few City fans expected Liverpool to win their games in hand. So what's that 5 points? I did think when their form started getting ropey they might drop a few, but the lead had eroded by then.
The use of the word 'claim' in the headline implies that it had no substance. It was 14 pointswith them having 3 games in hand. That's a fact. Now it is City with a point lead on same games played. Another fact. As theirformer manager would say.
The facts l like on games in hand is.
Spurs 4th P30 54 points
Arse 5th P29 54 points
Rags 7th 31 51 points

Means nothing at the moment but still l like it.

Don’t think that comes into play at all with them all tbf, they are just obsessed, biased hypocrites, whatever prrsonalfaith they might be.
Colin Shindler, on the other hand, employed some pretty crude dog whistle stereotypes when he wrote his pathetic “I can’t support City anymore” nonsense after the takeover.

View attachment 39893

any fan of their club would dance with the devil to have our owners. winning silverware and titles they don't care who owns their club as long they are winning

fickle is the best to way to describe football fans ? but being a manchester city fan will take some years to be fickle again

any fan of their club would dance with the devil to have our owners. winning silverware and titles they don't care who owns their club as long they are winning

fickle is the best to way to describe football fans ? but being a manchester city fan will take some years to be fickle again

Newcastle fans are a prime example.

Good point. I have often wondered why DS.

UEFA > Liverpool > NYT > DS would be my guess. This time PL > Liverpool > NYT > DS, of course. Not so sure UEFA and PL directly leaked to the club, but that is what happens when club representatives are involved at a high level in the regulatory processes of governing bodies.
I believe the likely sequence of events in the initial UEFA FFP leaks was EUFA IC member to senior Director at LFC and NYT at the same time, possibly the same event. I also believe that the NYT brought MUFC into the loop a bit later when the story was being put together. So City's confidential financial evidence was shared with our commercial rivals during an ongoing investigation.
Not sure what has happened this time but I suspect it was loose talk by a senior person at the PL (not one of the legal team because the personal risk of doing this is huge in career terms) to a freelance who passed it to DS. I am certain though that City know the precise sequence of events. Khaldoon is always very cautious and would never use a phrase like "organised and clear" unless he knew this 100 per cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.