Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I well know. So why are Der Speigel suggesting CFG, the parent company, recieved funds from Abu Dhabi
Some of our enemies have suggested that ADUG was funded by AbuDhabi or even was an AbuDhabi fund. I believe evidence was given at CAS denying this.
Even if AbuDhabi funded CFG, that would not be a breach of ffp,as CFG are not a football club. However, a subsequent funding of City by CFG might be viewed as owner investment, not necessarily a breach.
There are benefits for City in being part of the group, such as use of data, but presumably we pay for that. I expect @prestwich blue can enlighten us here.

Err, any pics, just so I can see how awful she looks, obviously?!

Who is his bird?
Michelle Dewberry GB news gobshite who stood as a Brexit party MP. Used to be on the pledge on Sky News where she referred to us as a 'Frankenstein club'....... no prizes for guessing where she got that line from.

Michelle Dewberry GB news gobshite who stood as a Brexit party MP. Used to be on the pledge on Sky News where she referred to us as a 'Frankenstein club'....... no prizes for guessing where she got that line from.
I think she is sexy as fuck.
He has gone up in my estimation but sadly she has dropped a touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.