Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great report from Martin Samuel tonight. Shame he writes for the Mail. He even managed to get a reference to doing a couple of E’s at spiral tribe in the match report. Reads like he enjoyed it all tonight. And he’s giving us a lot of deserved respect.

Great report from Martin Samuel tonight. Shame he writes for the Mail. He even managed to get a reference to doing a couple of E’s at spiral tribe in the match report. Reads like he enjoyed it all tonight. And he’s giving us a lot of deserved respect.
Ah, the Daily Mail. I'm with this guy on that rag...

I'm sure the headline was 'SCRAPED' through on the Martin Samuel article

That’s a shame, because you are missing out on the writing of the best journalist in football, and arguably all of sport.

I agree with you on everything else about the paper though.

Yep, Samuel is sound. One of the few I have time for.

Checking NewsNow.

Lost of Liverpool continue quest for the quadruple bullshit.

Or Grealish is a ****.

I'm being a accused of clashing with the Atletico players by Marca. :-) Lol!

Savic, Mario Hermoso and *Berta* clashed with the City players and UEFA asked the police to intervene.

Last edited:
Marca. (bitter c*nts!)

E38-CC75-E-56-DB-4-BDC-B10-C-66-F969744-E87.jpg

34-E3-F8-B4-533-E-4364-8-F96-DCDA904-C0-A63.jpg

Whilst over at Anfield.

75-F2-DF8-B-F457-4-BFD-810-C-81-EE8731975-F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.