Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great report from Martin Samuel tonight. Shame he writes for the Mail. He even managed to get a reference to doing a couple of E’s at spiral tribe in the match report. Reads like he enjoyed it all tonight. And he’s giving us a lot of deserved respect.

Never understood why people listen to something they hate!
I dont listen to it or in fact read the written media. Don't have satellite TV. As for social media - more chance of me having MUTV.
But l rely on what people on here endure and keep us informed about what's going on. A bit like Clive Myrie being in Ukraine to keep us informed;)
Seriously I want to be ready to put the clowns who believe the biased media in the picture.
'Know thy enemy'.

One of the problems at the BBC is that nepotism is so rife that the same people keep popping up across all the various TV and Radio outlets - so over time they just seem to merge into one….
I applied for a job at bbc many years ago. Two questions on the application form stood out.
1. Do you know anybody who works for the bbc?
2. What is your religion?
Hmmm….

After YNWA shown on both channels.
That reminds me. Was the rendition of Blue Moon immediately before the kick off shown on Sky for the match against Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.