Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that Athletico fans, players, and their manager have such a problem with Manchester City? Are they driven by hatred and jealousy or is it political or even racial, given that their fans have a reputation in Spain for being anti-muslim
A lot of them have always been racist, the treatment of black people and players over the years has been disgusting.
The funny thing is that they should learn about their country's history.
The they will probably find that a large percentage of them are descended from The Moors who occupied Spain for over 700 years!

Despite the media’s best efforts everybody wants us to win. My wife, brother and kids are all Rags and were celebrating our goals on Sunday

Once the players step onto the pitch they have no protection. The referee is there to make sure the rules are followed but has no powers of arrest. What we are talking about is common assault. It wouldn’t be allowed to happen anywhere else so why should it be allowed on the football pitch? I get what your saying about the scousers and it may open a can of worms, but I think the club need to protect their assets. since the takeover in 2008 it’s been open season on City players, it’s now about making thugs think twice. Money is everything, if a player thinks he could end up getting sued for millions, his enthusiasm to ”leave something on them” will diminish.
Duncan Ferguson thinks this is a good idea.

Haaman on SkySportsNews saying Liverpool will win Saturday and the league has they have more of a togetherness.

Switched off.
I have memories of that mulenstein guy at the rags bragging about "togetherness" when they went eight points clear in 2011/12 and Bobby Manc sarcastically replying that they "have everything"..............we know how that turned out.

I think point in question Leroy Sane, with a big money move to the German rags in the works. Pep decided to play him in the Community Shield against the dippers and sure enough dipper arnold managed to substantially reduce the transfer fee we could have expected for Leroy, think before injury €80 - 100m, eventually getting€53m I think. We constantly see Kev and Phil getting wildly over the top tackles, which refs give the other way. Specsavers indeed!!
Yeah I was thinking of that, on that occasion it was a push when Sane was at full tilt, so more to stop him scoring than to injure him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.