Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was saying that Utd would beat City in the 2011 semi final.When Tevez got injured and missed the game

Last edited:
I'm not particularly one for this 'all the media are against us' but WTAF is the 'More on Manchester City' bit here, and how & who exactly chooses the content? It's from the Sky Sports website and is the story on last nights shenanigans.

View attachment 40400

Im sure there is more on Liverpool

39 Juve fans die after Liverpool fans riot
UEFA says worst fans in Europe
Liverpool pay Man City £1m in hush money

Despite the media’s best efforts everybody wants us to win. My wife, brother and kids are all Rags and were celebrating our goals on Sunday

I’ve noticed all over media it’s fans of other clubs have been rallying behind City. I was chatting to a Chelsea fan & he said on their forum they all wanted City & said it pisses him off that all sky think think about is the red 2.

I'm not particularly one for this 'all the media are against us' but WTAF is the 'More on Manchester City' bit here, and how & who exactly chooses the content? It's from the Sky Sports website and is the story on last nights shenanigans.

View attachment 40400
Think you're being a tad harsh on those hard-working johnnies at Sky, dear fellow Blue!

I mean, up-to-date news feeds like this on City are common currency at Sky.. I for one (*) rely upon them and only today I was pleased to hear that, for example

(a) the new wonder ship Titanic is about to be launched (good luck to all who sail in her!)

and

(b) both Amelia Earhart and Amy Johnson are taking new roles in aviation exploration.. (good luck too, girls!)

I'm sure fair-minded football fans around the globe welcome such knowledgeable, timely and insightful updates on our club and do so with bated breath each and every day!

(* nb.. I've never knowingly given that f**ker Murdoch a penny of my hard-earned..)

Last edited:
He made exactly the same prediction for the league game ,and he bet his house on it , his new abode is a telephone box in Bootle.
Either complex inferior with City and Guardiola or an on the payroll sycophant. Probably both. I mean, there are so many others out there fighting for the same cause, but with him it seems to be personal. Clearly, the guy is hurting...

Don't know how many times I've caught him saying half the truth about a subject / story (which equals to a lie), exaggerating, even making things up. A rather ridiculous figure out there, I mean I wouldn't waste a moment of my time spitting on his face, wouldn't even give him that much of a value. What the fuck have City ever done to this ****?

Either complex inferior with City and Guardiola or an on the payroll sycophant. Probably both. I mean, there are so many others out there fighting for the same cause, but with him it seems to be personal. Clearly, the guy is hurting...

Don't know how many times I've caught him saying half the truth about a subject / story (which equals to a lie), exaggerating, even making things up. A rather ridiculous figure out there, I mean I wouldn't waste a moment of my time spitting on his face, wouldn't even give him that much of a value. What the fuck have City ever done to this ****?

There are a couple of very specific reasons he hates us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.