Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Manchester United Versus Liverpool is the biggest game in the Premier League. In fact I'd say it's the biggest Derby in Europe"

Some no nowt on radio.

The rags only paid £15 million for him two years before. He turned out to be a piss poor buy and they sold him to Leeds for £24 million. Why do clubs fall over themselves to buy rag rejects for daft money?
Liverpool do the same. I cant even remember the name of the striker they sold to Sheffield United or was it Huddersfield?
I thought they were supposed to be mean with money on that side of the Pennines.

Correct me if I'm wrong - didn't City beat the all conquering (hit 7 against the worst team ever to grace the premier league - and with 10 men - Norwich) Chelsea at Stamford Bridge a few weeks back? Or, is my memory playing tricks on me again? I was all confused the other day and imagined we'd won the Premier League 4 times in the last 5 years! Gave my head a wobble but those thoughts just keep recurring!
You are Bobby Ewing, and, yes, it was all a dream.

Man Utd v Liverpool has always been a huge game. You are being a bit insecure by worrying about how they are described. Liverpool v Manchester City got plenty of coverage in the BBC.
Really, Marvin?
You mean since the GPC decided it was when they were miles behind in the number of titles, and the compliant media built it into money spinner it is (for them) now? There's only been about 4 times in the last 50 years where they were direct rivals for the title - about the same as we have been with the dippers over the last 7 or 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.