Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which one of us mofos is slimy stone? He should be kicked off here just on general principle.

Hope Pep's words had squirming you cockbait. Any other alleged journos why not do some digging on how stretford showbiz FC do their very best to dodge paying taxes in the UK, a trait echoed by their players. Whilst you're at it, why does their structure appear to need so many shell companies? And why are they registered in a tax haven?

Perhaps you'll consider the other paragons of virtue and where exactly all their money goes? Wonder if everything is all above board in Delaware where they're registered?

Maybe you'll wonder how they got away with hacking our scouting database or wrecking our coach?

How and why do the 2 red cheeks get so many decisions going for them or exert such overarching influence on football in this country. Why are the media so craven?

No? Don't want to slip off the gravy boats? Then crawl back underground close your eyes. You'll see us feral Mancunian "rats" laughing at your utter cowardice. #buyacoffee. Indeed.
Predictably he is framing Pep stomping on his snide stupidity as ‘a rant’

1F1A76C1-C2F3-4664-B652-BD46E70B3A72.jpegFD650038-8FFA-402E-9896-8A5FD881394C.jpeg

Rag Stone “ City have easy win over Bruge”
Bet he did not even watch the game. It was not an easy win, Bruge played well and looked dangerous on the break.
And of course mentions 100 million.
How many times has anyone read 75 million for the bench warmer at the Rags. None i reckon

Predictably he is framing Pep stomping on his snide stupidity as ‘a rant’

View attachment 29211View attachment 29212
Stone, as usual, has twisted Pep's words. I have seen the interview. He didn't "go on a rant." He was making the point that United was now the most important game because it was the next game. Perhaps a bit sarcastic but not ranting.
Pep clearly despises Stone. That much is clear from his body language at every press conference. So Stone inisists that the "talking point" from a match where City all but sealed our qualification in front of a packed Etihad was Pep's "imaginary rant" not the 4-1 victory.
What tossers like Stone forget is that fans can see all the interviews on youtube these days and all the press conferences so we can see how people's words are manipulated and distorted to fit a pre-arranged narrative agreed by the press pack. His reference to the "talking point" is what he and his snide pals have decided is the angle, in City's case usually a negative one. He is supposed to be impartial and that should not include his personal opinion using phrases like: "he went on a rant."

Yeah I thought that.
Compare Lilly Savages commentary when we scored to his ludicrous behaviour when the Rags scored 2 weeks ago.
The neck muscles comment he screamed for fake Ron has given me sleepless nights since
Was nauseating when savage did that, the contrast between the commentary on us and them is black and white.
Not a chance either of them two last night getting excited.

I like to imagine when we score, the foreign Comms run round the commentary box jumping up and down like hyperactive hamsters. Ian Darke sat next to them with an expression of distain as if someone's shit in his cup of tea whilst watching his missus attend a bunga Bunga party with some athletic types. Probably!
In-the Darke is becoming probably the worst commentator for ignoring match action with waffle. He came up with what must be the most pointless 'stat I've heard in a long time when he said " After 4 rounds, only a certain Mr Messi has scored or assisted more goals than Cancelo".
He chuckles at his own poor jokes and often you can detect subtle snide comments by saying one thing but meaning another.

Blackley Red probably comes from Brixton or some other London area.
Like you say he's a bitter little prick who gets ripped on there by the blues who post on the MUen..
They are very selective about comments from blues I had a few digs at him ..no swearing no threats just facts and they were deleted.
Must have rag mods on there.
Bet my house that he pronounces Blackley as Black Lee. Unless he is from Surrey when it will be Black Leigh. No connection to the place near Wigan.

Not fair to crit the defence brief, who is required to do his best for the arse.
He doesn't have to believe the crap though.
With the ability to relate untruths like that he should consider a new career in the BBC Sports Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.