Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have to believe the crap though.
With the ability to relate untruths like that he should consider a new career in the BBC Sports Department
He must tell the defendants story. Prob never met, so can't infer he is lying. If he has info showing guilt, he must withdraw.

Whilst I am completely on board with exposing the media bias and bull shit I think we also need a bit of perspective. The Liverpool result was better than ours against a big European team and sealing their qualification with 2 games to go. That is worthy pf praise and I have no problem with that overshadowing what was a fairly routine win for us.
Now, if we had been playing PSG last night and the same happened, I would completely agree with you

Yep but Brugge are a better team at this moment A Madrid have found backwards as has the Spanish league.

Predictably he is framing Pep stomping on his snide stupidity.
He is too stupid to realise Peps contempt for him and so makes up a story about Pep being upset about the loss of a few hours rest time before the Derby something the GPC and his unsuccessful successors have often whinged about.
He offers his opinion on what he thinks so l will express mine using some of his words.
'I know he his wound up because most people including his colleagues think he is an snide, sly, untruthful and untrustworthy **** and l myself am very certain of that. SSIAC.
He is one of the most obvious example of the decline and lack of integrity of the modern BBC.

He must tell the defendants story. Prob never met, so can't infer he is lying. If he has info showing guilt, he must withdraw.
I know. lve watched Rumpole and Kavanagh QC.;)

A barrister told me he had to defend a bloke for
gross indecency in a sauna. He was instructed to say that he bent over to pick something up and somebody approached him in a certain way. He was so startled he opened his mouth and anotheran approached him. And that was how the plain clothes policeman found him. The barrister said the proverbial 'Laughter in Court' as he recounted this defence haunted him for years.
Nothing to do with United but who knows?

I think if SSIAC turned up on a match day and stood in City Square, I`d join a very long queue just to kick him in the bollocks.
Last time I saw stone he was some distance away from the stadium spouting his poison about us. I think he realises he has a few enemies amongst our fan base and keeps away to avoid getting a smack off someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.