Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Peps post match interviews were great, love it when he is like that.

Stone was trying to get Pep to say what all fans ( not dippers and rags ) know that some teams get help from refs and others. That's the only way to explain VAR, or the 6 minutes of injury time, or the dodge penalties, FFP etc. All this happens to City as well only with City it is used to try and stop City.

The press/media joke about fergie time but in reality it was the fear of being bullied by pisscan. Refs would add more injury time in the hope they could give refs a penalty or a goal. Wasnt it the case that clattenburg didnt ref utd again after the 1-6 for about 20 odd games. Than on his 'return' gave one of the most one sided performances ever. Can remember who the rags were playing but remember the other team had a player sent etc. Was it Chelsea or arsenal ?

Of course Stone knows this but would never write anything to up set up his pay masters or the dippers and rag fans.
I don't even think Stone is popular amongst United fans. So whatever angle he goes for it isn't working.

or just ban him.It looked like Pep already knew Stone by the way he gave him a pissed off stare even before he spoke. The one thing he wont miss from England is the poor journalism. He seems to hate post match interviews.
He hates Stone and for 18 months now has been pulling various faces of bemusement and outright contempt whenever his name is mentioned on the Zoom call

6 9,
Whilst I am completely on board with exposing the media bias and bull shit I think we also need a bit of perspective. The Liverpool result was better than ours against a big European team and sealing their qualification with 2 games to go. That is worthy pf praise and I have no problem with that overshadowing what was a fairly routine win for us.
Now, if we had been playing PSG last night and the same happened, I would completely agree with you
They were at home vs 10men. I see their report has now been replaced by a an article by Mark Lawrenson about how great Trent Arnold is. Yawn. The BBCs love affair with LFC and the rags is unrelenting.

Last edited:
1 min 09 seconds
Peps reaction is pure gold.
He is a wind up merchant. I swear he does it on purpose. We have a crusader on our hands.

The club have made some mistakes but getting Pep in was a game changer. No other manager would have backed us so publicly. He brings respect & dignity that is hard to find. Once he goes the media will come at us hard imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.