Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton and United’s PR and Media Department gearing up for the derby at the weekend.

A nice PR article in the Daily United.

827-B4-D95-1-F5-C-4-F4-A-BC42-28-DF70935764.jpg

Followed by a subtle tapping up article in the Daily United.

Europe’s elite?

4-A3-C0-F8-D-3720-4265-AA13-16-C2-B2-CF9-B40.jpg

1 min 51:

"And I know exactly what I am talking about"

So do the majority of football fans Pep.
Good on you for calling it out as you did.

defo trying to set him up with the question that the 2 so called elite teams in england and the rest in europe get the rub of the green over city ? they don't get red cards like laporte vs palaces or let brighton have a offside goal

they was trying to get him a touchline banned for the derby with a miss conduct charge ?
they may still look at it and think he step over the line

defo trying to set him up with the question that the 2 so called elite teams in england and the rest in europe get the rub of the green over city ? they don't get red cards like laporte vs palaces or let brighton have a offside goal

they was trying to get him a touchline banned for the derby with a miss conduct charge ?
they may still look at it and think he step over the line
100% it was a trap, but Pep didn't explicitly say anything though, did he?

Can he get done for them inferring what he "may" have been implying? It'd be a new low if they do charge him.

Is it Derby week?
Have a look at the Manchester City page on the BBC website.

Could these cunts stoop any lower.
Top City story gambling links on clubs websites for children investigated, and yet we are not one of them! Then wall to wall Bennell sexual abuse articles. The mention of "Man City easy win over Club Bruges" is third on the list. Mad.

Top City story gambling links on clubs websites for children investigated, and yet we are not one of them! Then wall to wall Bennell sexual abuse articles. The mention of "Man City easy win over Club Bruges" is third on the list. Mad.
Not mad but organised and intentional.

100% it was a trap, but Pep didn't explicitly say anything though, did he?

Can he get done for them inferring what he "may" have been implying? It'd be a new low if they do charge him.

pep really did have to hold his nerve and swerve the answer. maybe our press team knew it was coming after the match BT interview and had a word with pep. he nearly crossed the line but you could see the words rolling about in his head ? he took it to another level of this is manchester city we don't need any help the players know it

its the same old shit every season with the run up to the both derbies in the media
if they can help utd in anyway and get a city player or manager banned you can bet your life they run it and run it
until the premier league take action

on the way home from last night game all i could talk about was the derby and the ref and officials and how we are going to get stitched up and then they have 2 weeks to cool the whole thing down being international break again.
its just football and why we love it so much will be the tag line

am fearing the worst and player sent off. manager sent to the stand. the score line. it will be all manchester city fault by losing our cool ? over a foul and red card or a non red card for a utd player or a offside goal over looked by VAR or a dodgy pen in the last minute ? i could go on and on and any of the quotes will happen because its been setup to be just that this weekend

pep going mental like that is not like him. but i feel just like him he can see it coming weeks ago..
the officials are taking the piss and it needs somebody to setup and call them out but i feel its fallen on deaf ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.