Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sterling wants more game then a loan to Barcelona be ok and then paying all his wages and Pep will be play Palmer who at the moment for me is the bette option anyway.

I would agree.
But why have him doing liverpool and Neville United.
They are the two with some insight .
However when Cresswell made that tackle he gave the ooooookhhhh response, the same as Neville if a City player makes a heavy tackle especially v United.
Let them do other matches and MNF.
Yeah it’s a fucking joke they’re on their own games.

Like bloody mutv/lfctv

But they are generally good when their biases don’t shine through.

when you compare them to Clinton Morrison or keown for example.

We as a club educate then we as a club when we let players go do our best to find them a club!
As someone with a nephew who’s been at City, Everton, Utd and Liverpool, I have a bit of knowledge on what it’s like and how it compares.

City are the best in ensuring you’re not hung out to dry if you get dropped but due to the sheer size of the academy at City, he didn’t enjoy it as the groups were huge.

he chose Everton in the end as the groups were much smaller and he stayed with one coach who were great.

But City offered more support out of the four.

Last edited:
To try and influence the listening VAR team

That must be something that could be labelled at Sky.
Didn't happen on Sunday though as VAR didn't change decision on Cresswell.
Spity also didn't think it was a foul on Allison, I disagree goal keeper shouldn't be pushed when he is jumping for a ball .
Moyes successfully uses this as a tactic and coaches it at all his clubs.His forwards are cute in their pushing, clever you could call it. However when a keeper has his arms overhead and is jumping for a ball any touch will have a major influence.
On that occasion one forward gave him a nudge from behind while another impeded him with his outstretched arms.

Yeah it’s a fucking joke they’re on their own games.

Like bloody mutv/lfctv

But they are generally good when their biases don’t shine through.

when you compare them to Clinton Morrison or keown for example.

KEOWN. A nob.
"I think Foden is getting quicker"

When cr 7 went to United he said.

"United will steamroller teams with a return to exhilarating attacki ng football"

To try and influence the listening VAR team
This is something I thought about on Saturday.

I was watching the NBCSN coverage. They showed the reply of the Jesus incident a few times and wondered why it didn't go to VAR. Lee Dixon said he asked Darren England in VAR the question and he just said "No."

He sounded pissed off that's all he was given.

I was watching the NBCSN coverage. They showed the reply of the Jesus incident a few times and wondered why it didn't go to VAR. Lee Dixon said he asked Darren England in VAR the question and he just said "No."

Completely unaccountable. They don't have to justify their decision to anyone.

It's as if they've gone out of their way to say 'it bent, and their is f*ck all you can do about it' without actually saying it.

Lee Dixon asked the VAR official? Why? When?

Can't be right - can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.