Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As biased as I think the bbc are, they absolutely panned psg today, and rightly so, they were nearly as bad as united last night.

messi is a pale shadow of what he was with barca, the other "2" not much better, and the rest of their team just very good at falling over.

The bbc got it spot on about team v individuals, and I rarely praise thee bbc on anything.

As biased as I think the bbc are, they absolutely panned psg today, and rightly so, they were nearly as bad as united last night.

messi is a pale shadow of what he was with barca, the other "2" not much better, and the rest of their team just very good at falling over.

The bbc got it spot on about team v individuals, and I rarely praise thee bbc on anything.
So we only won because they were shite. Same every time we beat any team, we won because they weren’t very good, not because we are a fantastic side.

So we only won because they were shite. Same every time we beat any team, we won because they weren’t very good, not because we are a fantastic side.
I don’t think they’re saying we won because of that, it’s the sheer domination. PSG have WONDERFUL players, yet we’re absolutely dominated, the BBC are right it was a team v 11 individuals

Barcelona v Benfica was just under 50,000 so around half full, equivalent of us having circa 26k as capacity from CL slightly lower than normal. Madrid's two home CL games attracted 24 and 38k. Probably get more for the Inter game but capacity is around 80k
Fucking hell there was never nearly 50,000 in there. Never heard any slagging of their crowd. I won’t hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.