Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think you’re lying, no.

Two reasons:

1. You strike me as a honest person, based on your posting output, but that could be an illusion, of course.

2. The BBC is biased against us. And I’m about as unparanoid as it’s possible to be btw.

All day.

Think there’s lots of bollocks posted on here about how we’re dealt with by the establishment within football. Think the PL views us as a plus, for example.

But there’s no doubt the BBC, especially online, is biased against City.
S iss in
Think it’s a disgrace
You strike me as being a decent person based on your posting history but that really borders on delusion as you are just a patronising condescending twat deep up your own arse.
Nothing to report on the BBC yet but the sports report hasn't been on yet to tell everyone of United's inspired appointment of Ralf Who, c.f. Brian Horton a former City manager.

They won Serie A in 1978/9, so they were probably pretty decent even if not as good as the Milan teams of the sixties or the nineties.
‘Pretty decent’ isn’t AC Milan at their peak though!

Not trying to denigrate either of those results, especially the one in Milan, which was ground-breaking, and the return leg is one of the ganes in my City supporting ‘career’ I didn’t attend that most wished I had - I bet the atmosphere was incredible, but, Franco Bareis notwithstanding, that team wasn’t even close to peak AC Milan.

You strike me as being a decent person based on your posting history but that really borders on delusion as you are just a patronising condescending twat deep up your own arse.
Nothing to report on the BBC yet but the sports report hasn't been on yet to tell everyone of United's inspired appointment of Ralf Who, c.f. Brian Horton a former City manager.
Deluded? You know I’m agreeing with you about the BBC being biased, right?

As to me being patronising and/or condescending, if that's how you want to interpret my kind words than that’s your call, mate. You won’t be the first to make that mistake.

No top club sells out their stadium in the group stages, do Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona have full houses? I can understand why the dippers and rags get excited as they haven’t qualified for the champions league as consistently as City have in the last ten years. They have to make the most of the group stages as they are never too sure when they will see champions league football again.
I watched Barca v Benfica on tv.

The size of our 90+5mins crowd on a cold Wednesday night in one of those games where we all know after the third goal early in the second half we'll not score again and the players are just going through the motions would have pissed all over the attendance in Spain.

EDIT...from catching up on the thread it seems that 50k was given as the crowd....it certainly didn't look that full, they even did the raggy thing of keeping camera angles low down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.