Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we are 12 points clear come Saturday afternoon I fully expect the media to go into overdrive with City bingo and how unfair it is other clubs can't compete with us
What would these cunts be like if they worked in a one team league like Germany or France where not winning the league takes a monumental series of fuck ups? We fight for everything we get, we buy well, we recruit players of good character, we are one of the few teams that ffp actually looks at, and less than a month ago most of these media cunts were saying we were going to finish third in the best league in the world. Despicable three faced agenda driven CUNTS

What would these cunts be like if they worked in a one team league like Germany or France where not winning the league takes a monumental series of fuck ups? We fight for everything we get, we buy well, we recruit players of good character, we are one of the few teams that ffp actually looks at, and less than a month ago most of these media cunts were saying we were going to finish third in the best league in the world. Despicable three faced agenda driven CUNTS
You need to change the U in Cunts;)

Talksport are now saying we are making the league monotonous ;)

united dominance was mentioned and the rebuttal is that united did not set the bar to 90+ to win the league.

So by my reasoning, we are witnessing the best side ever to play in England, aesthetically beautiful football backed up by a ton of stats. MCFC have broken fooball, pass me the tissues.
Why ?? Do you fancy a wank ??

Klopp is quoted today as saying Maddison was talking to salah to put him off. What does he want, a minutes silence so salah can concentrate to take his often ill gotten pen.
The same Klopp that stands watching the opposition warming up and obviously not trying to put them off? That Klopp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.