Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW!! these Dippers certainly know how to Gripe on twitter. They always seem to cry before they are hurt. Perhaps we should give Silver Trophies for griping, then they could fill their Cabinets. They are truly World Championies in that game ;-]

Klopp is quoted today as saying Maddison was talking to salah to put him off. What does he want, a minutes silence so salah can concentrate to take his often ill gotten pen.

I hope he said, "I thought I was a diving cheating c**** but you are in a league of your own. Karma says you miss it you Sutcliffe faced prick."

Any mention from the BBC rag of the fact it was a convicted hooligan who supports “the right side of Manchester” who followed Raheem in his car, then attacked and racially abused him outside our training ground?
Of course not. I missed the first hour but the other two were a strange mix of what was left out and what you might expect to be included. More so because as Guest Editor you might think that Raz had come control over content.
What l did find strange was Raz seemed to rate Southgate rather more highly than anybody on here does.
His mother came over well. There was some mention of the press crticism following the Euros. The stuff media stuff about him going to see his mother after 'letting the country down' was not mentioned. I thought that was awful at the time still do. There was certainly some racism in the remarks about the 'blinginess' of the bathrooms etc.
Never mind. We all know the tune: 'Raheem Sterling - he's top of the league'.
Once again.

Ahh, how I miss the wonderful German sense of humour.
What the fuck is he doing here anyway? His club are run by corrupt, arrogant, racist, City hating cunts so he’s hardly going to be objective even when someine with first hand experience working in the German media industry posts something on here about his club

I hope he said, "I thought I was a diving cheating c**** but you are in a league of your own. Karma says you miss it you Sutcliffe faced prick."
Couch?
Cheating cheat?
Cough?
Crash?
Cloud?

I can’t think of a 5 letter insult beginning with C… perhaps it’s my sheltered upbringing in the leafier parts of Stockport borough.

What the fuck is he doing here anyway? His club are run by corrupt, arrogant, racist, City hating cunts so he’s hardly going to be objective even when someine with first hand experience working in the German media industry posts something on here about his club
Agree with your post, just to point out, the Bayern fan is a she.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.