Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not actually Manchester City they are against it’s a racist driven agenda against our owner,if we were owned by yanks the articles would be positive and off the scale,yanks good for the game Arabs bad for the game simple as that Citizen Green..
I agree partially but we are definitely hated because the majority of this new media are glory hunting fanboys that could quite easily have chosen Brentford, Villa, Leeds, City but chose to be sucked in by Super Sunday.

We have upset the party for the old sky four and they still cant get over it . Racism dosent come into it . Little City are taking the piss and the wankers cant handle it .
Then they need to reboot their organisation or they are just going to look sadder by each passing season

I try on the whole to ignore the media on City, but this narrative that we are bad for the game is really winding me up

we’ve had it all & every side of the argument, too good not good enough. Can’t tackle, tactical tackle, no English players, too many English players, no youth coming through, hoovering up all the youth, players with Covid, no players with Covid.

it’s Fcking hilarious & their lies & making us look bigger & better & destroying our opponents.

next season our players will start he game with saddle bags to even up, Bernardo will likely have his own body weight. He can now imagine playing football in my body ;)

This looks like it’s from 2015:
https://thesetpieces.com/interviews/vox-in-the-box-rory-smith/

An interesting quote from the article!!!

Do you ever have any problems because of who you support?

No, it’s not that important. I support Liverpool, and I always have, and I’m not ashamed of that. But what I should say is that I’m a Liverpool fan from my childhood, I consider myself probably slightly lapsed as a fan. It’s really hard as a journalist – you try and explain this on Twitter and people don’t react well, but you meet people and you work with teams and you develop friendships and relationships with people at those teams. Not necessarily players and managers but it can be people behind the scenes, and you tend to want them to do well.

So I really like Leicester’s press office because they’re really helpful, so I’m delighted that they’re top. My Dad’s a Leicester fan as well so that helps. I like Roberto Martinez so I’m really happy when Everton do well. There’s other clubs I like less, and I like them losing. So you are biased but it’s a more complicated thing than people think. I get on really well with City and I have done for years, but you quite regularly get people saying ‘You hate City like everyone in the media’ – I love Man City, their food is amazing, their press people seem really nice, their press lounge is comfortable, I’ve got two or three good friends there. So it’s more complicated than just saying ‘I am a Liverpool fan and that is it.’

of course it is Rory

Let's give Delooney some credit for once. Even though City are eating him up from inside, he's still not prepared to leave it, the obsessed, delusional, tw@t!

It's Chelsea's turn.

Migs just wants it to go back to how it used to be, United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, the Red Shirt Cartel, dominating Football and winning every trophy in England.

Last edited:
Let's give Delooney some credit for once. Even though City are eating him up from inside, he's still not prepared to leave it, the obsessed, delusional, tw@t!

It's Chelsea's turn.

Migs just wants it to go back to how it used to be. United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, the Red Shirt Cartel, dominating Football and winning every trophy in England.

Is Miguel going to Qatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.