Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT excelled themselves today with what I suspect was a world exclusive - solely on the basis that no one else would give a porcupine's fart for the info. In the process, they manage to shove Raducanu's monumental effort over to the left on the first page of the sports section by a column inch whilst informing the world that apple crumble is off the menu 'at The Swamp cos FakeRon doesn't partake of this classic English dessert, and the rest of the lemmings are following suit.

Radio 5 Live trailers for Champions Lge games this week - news program (Drive) finishing early for Rags games followed by Chelsea's - tomorrow the Dippers game & no mention of the 4th tie what's so ever - bet if the result doesn't go the way we want I'm sure they will suddenly remember about us - National Broadcaster - what a joke
Suits us
We’re not really here…

The DT excelled themselves today with what I suspect was a world exclusive - solely on the basis that no one else would give a porcupine's fart for the info. In the process, they manage to shove Raducanu's monumental effort over to the left on the first page of the sports section by a column inch whilst informing the world that apple crumble is off the menu 'at The Swamp cos FakeRon doesn't partake of this classic English dessert, and the rest of the lemmings are following suit.
What about custard ? Please tell that’s not gone as well.

That's exactly the table they want if they could just get Arsenal in there it would be perfect. Just like the old days, Super Sunday and it's live!!
The media like Spurs more than Arsenal nowadays.

"Mediacity" is very similar to the word "Mendacity", defined as "lying, falsehood, untruth"
I always think "mediocrity".

Those CL pictures are a disgrace. It is blatantly obvious that this is a deliberate slur on City. The club should object to this sort of behaviour, no matter how petty it is. We should demand the same treatment as other clubs from our national broadcaster, who is supposed to be impartial.

Just checking in with BT UCL half time show.

"Ole's 10 man heroes hanging on to lead despite controversial red card, thanks to another sensational goal from Cristiano Ronaldo."

"Up next, we check in on reigning Champions Chelsea as they look to defend title, we'll also here from Klopp and the undisputed European Kings of England, Liverpool and finally we'll have a word from Pep Guardiola as he looks to navigate his billion pound team of perennial failures out of their very favourble group stage."

I mentioned Rat-boy last night with his assertions on PR7 being the greatest of all time - I have also just seen (not clicked on) The Sun, yes The Sun correcting Sky Sports on the amount of Champions Leagues Messi has won (4) and completely omitting his Copa America victory from his International honours.

Obviously I am very split on this one due to the source that has highlighted it but how poor I'd their research and further discredits Rat-boy's kicker wetting over twatty.

Struth...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.