Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case it has 't been posted?

Plenty of lies in this article. We are still not funded by a Sovereign Wealth Fund or owned by a state no matter how many times Guardian journalists repeat the trope without a shred of evidence. I wonder what the Chinese and US investors who own 25 per cent of our club think about these constant malicious comments. It must be news to the people at Silverlake as they continue to develop Europe's biggest indoor arena alongside our stadium.

I can remember Baddiel and Skinner getting Big Joe on for their ‘Phoenix from the Flames’ segment on Fantasy Football League, where they recreated weird/iconic moments from football history.
Cue a clearly embarrassed Joe reluctantly pacing out the penalty spot with B&S in Nutty Boy single file style to the sound of One Step Beyond by Madness.
Amazingly it doesn’t appear to exist anywhere on the internet

Plenty of lies in this article. We are still not funded by a Sovereign Wealth Fund or owned by a state no matter how many times Guardian journalists repeat the trope without a shred of evidence. I wonder what the Chinese and US investors who own 25 per cent of our club think about these constant malicious comments. It must be news to the people at Silverlake as they continue to develop Europe's biggest indoor arena alongside our stadium.

Clearly written to appeal to the ignorant fuckwit hoardes who " follow" the rags, dippers and other yank owned clubs.

Clearly written to appeal to the ignorant fuckwit hoardes who " follow" the rags, dippers and other yank owned clubs.
An all-out attack of the usual Guardian tripes and cliches, hidden in the guise of gushing praise. The journalistic equivalent of a wolf in sheep’s clothing and a perfect example of the ‘shit sandwich’ I wrote about a few pages back

Good decision.

"City’s financial dominance, buttressed not by an absent billionaire but by an entire state, "

"City know that they’ll never be as big as United or as loved as Liverpool or as cool as Paris Saint-Germain."

"at some point the City era will come to an end. And yet the forces that helped them to flourish in the first place – weak regulation, a lack of oversight, the moral desertion that allows repressive states to own cherished community assets – will not."

Edit: Written by Jonathan Liew, the Spurs fan BTW.
Ah, so Liew is still around is he?
Managed to avoid him since he used to appear on Neil Ashton’s Sky Sunday show.
He was always a grade A disappointment back then too.

Roobarb and Custard my favourite trying to get my great nieces to watch it instead of Peppa Pig. Also makeing sure they grow up blue like grandma not red like grandad.
I tried Roadrunner, Foghorn Leghorn and even Dick Dastardly with the grandkids…believe it or not the one they loved best was Scooby Doo on YouTube…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.