Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
By sport claiming dippers have closed a 14 point gap to “potentially” 3.

such nonsense

Perusing The Times sports section and came across Simon Jordan article, thought he might mention us and guess what?……

”Mansour waltzing in and distort the financial ecosystem by throwing enormous sums at it”…..

“dirty cash”……..

can’t let it go

Mansour is a smart business man, he initially throws his money in then he gets it back. Look at how he made a killing propping Barclays Bank up in 2008. If you have brains and you invest wisely you get a return, something Jordan didn’t do with Crystal Palace.

I don't listen to it often, but whenever I have it's been skewed heavily towards the reds, the bloke is insufferable too in my opinion. Many of the Blues that ring in seem to be scum apologists too. :P
I’ve listened to Talksport for a sum total of 5 seconds in my entire life. Got in the car after a midweek game and turned it on to hear Jason Cundy (I think) come out with the line “Next we’ll be discussing the empty seats at the Emptyhad” - this was after a full house for a CL game. Realised straight away that it couldn’t hold any pretence to be a serious sports station…… never felt the need to listen again.

I’ve listened to Talksport for a sum total of 5 seconds in my entire life. Got in the car after a midweek game and turned it on to hear Jason Cundy (I think) come out with the line “Next we’ll be discussing the empty seats at the Emptyhad” - this was after a full house for a CL game. Realised straight away that it couldn’t hold any pretence to be a serious sports station…… never felt the need to listen again.

Cundy will be grieving this week his easy cash at Chelsea TV might be ending.

Although the west have tried to finger Iran there is no evidence that they are involved. Its like the 1980s/90s when the west was focused on Libya when it was Sadam Hussain behind many of the terrorist actions.
I worked on projects in Yemen from 2014-2019 (without actually going there) and the Houthi insurgency is absolutely backed politically, financially and every other way by Iran. That’s not an attempt to support Iran or otherwise just stating a fact

I don't listen to it often, but whenever I have it's been skewed heavily towards the reds, the bloke is insufferable too in my opinion. Many of the Blues that ring in seem to be scum apologists too. :P
Gaz Drinkwater is the guy on Talking Balls and really does talk balls about United, I remember when they signed Ronaldo he was on about how they ere going to win the Champions League and the Prem this season. He really is a Clown, fortunately Natalie Pike does a good job in standing up for City , some City callers this week have give him some stick for his biased opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.