Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaney on 5 live now pushing the agenda that Chelsea issues now are a great opportunity to reset football club ownership in general.

oh how surprising….
Did he expand on this with how, as an example Arsenal supporters will raise the £1.5b to purchase the club from its current shareholders?

In my response to @ctwrd on workers rights, I perhaps should have added that activists in the West have turned their attention to women and gays. It has to be said that UAE is a long way behind us in such matters. Worth noting that the gov are not unfettered masters here, as religious conservatives would cause trouble if changes were mooted. A whole subject in its own right.

In my response to @ctwrd on workers rights, I perhaps should have added that activists in the West have turned their attention to women and gays. It has to be said that UAE is a long way behind us in such matters. Worth noting that the gov are not unfettered masters here, as religious conservatives would cause trouble if changes were mooted. A whole subject in its own right.
“Gays” or gay people?

It’s a difficult subject as it’s basically Christian’s poo pooing another religion.

Because it's fuck all to do with any genuine human rights crusade (apt), and everything to do with the likes of utd, arse and liverpool owners and fans not liking competition, on or off the pitch.

I cant remember where I read it, but the best comment I've seen on this topic called out the sincerity of concerns about human rights issues in foreign countries, when those concerns are only brought up in relation to football.

Robbie Fowler having a dig in Daily Mirror, totally pissed off, his own club aren't squeaky clean, covid dodgers, money laundering sponsors, thieving databases from City

“Gays” or gay people?

It’s a difficult subject as it’s basically Christian’s poo pooing another religion.
Yes, they would not take kindly to being lectured at by white westerners. Mansour's club of course has a women's team and an official gay etc supporters club.
Gays/ gay ppl? No diff.

Robbie Fowler having a dig in Daily Mirror, totally pissed off, his own club aren't squeaky clean, covid dodgers, money laundering sponsors, thieving databases from City

I've just read his nonsense. I won't hold my breath waiting for the article where he demands that Liverpool return the Standard Chartered sponsorship money, given their fine for facilitating money laundering as you've mentioned.

A friend of mine’s son is gay and went to live in UAE about a year ago- he’s having the time of his life! He was actually the the victim of a homophobic attack in Liverpool a few weeks before he left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.