Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football journalism in 2022 has been resorted to a parody of those fan channels. They're not even trying to hide their bias anymore. Given everything that happened in relation to the Liverpool game, surely it'll only get more pathetic from here.

Should be ignored really if he's resorting to these comments to become relevent.

Football journalism in 2022 has been resorted to a parody of those fan channels. They're not even trying to hide their bias anymore. Given everything that happened in relation to the Liverpool game, surely it'll only get more pathetic from here.

Clickbait talk sport levels of sports journalism

The gaurdian is really terrible for sports coverage

Liew, delaney, maddocks, sweeney all scouse fans and all utterly misserable during their best period of results in decades.

Sad cunts should enjoy the ride and be happy with the success they have had. Stop being mard.

If we had had the same number of trophies, cup fianls and title runs they have amased the last 5-6 years I would be happy not complaining. Though happier with ours more ;-)
They are killing thier own industry,however they have to go for the clickbait to try and sell papers.
The newspaper industry is finished as the current 60 - 80 yr olds are the last generation that will buy them.I was in a shop on Saturday and looked at the price of papers and was amazed how much they cost.I later looked at circulation figures which suggest that less than 5% of the population buy a paper.
The internet has finished them.
Fan channels is also killing them.
They will all be working for tesco soon.

They are killing thier own industry,however they have to go for the clickbait to try and sell papers.
The newspaper industry is finished as the current 60 - 80 yr olds are the last generation that will buy them.I was in a shop on Saturday and looked at the price of papers and was amazed how much they cost.I later looked at circulation figures which suggest that less than 5% of the population buy a paper.
The internet has finished them.
Fan channels is also killing them.
They will all be working for tesco soon.
Seriously, the only reason I have a newspaper around these days is to clean the windows, says it all really .

So he thinks we’re boring because Kev is going to assist Haaland with 4 billion goals & score a hatful each game

However, when we don’t score, we’re also boring, which proves his point?

Seems like a rational man, with perfectly rational & logical thoughts

Or maybe the Arsenham fan (says it all) knows less than my dog about soccerball

So he thinks we’re boring because Kev is going to assist Haaland with 4 billion goals & score a hatful each game

However, when we don’t score, we’re also boring, which proves his point?

Seems like a rational man, with perfectly rational & logical thoughts

Or maybe the Arsenham fan (says it all) knows less than my dog about soccerball
Also states we are state owned and siding with Putin ??? City need to put him him straight this is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.