Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a classic example of brainwashing to the masses I give you RTE champions league coverage in Ireland.
The commentator when talking about the dortmund fans singing the 'dippers anthem ' pre match actually said the City fans joined in.

Football journalism in 2022 has been resorted to a parody of those fan channels. They're not even trying to hide their bias anymore. Given everything that happened in relation to the Liverpool game, surely it'll only get more pathetic from here.

More gaslighting of the fanbase and the classic WhatsApp group manoeuvre. Bait City supporters with bullshit then play the ‘Touchy City fans’ card when they get called out on it. Absolutely textbook for this shower of deviants

They are killing thier own industry,however they have to go for the clickbait to try and sell papers.
The newspaper industry is finished as the current 60 - 80 yr olds are the last generation that will buy them.I was in a shop on Saturday and looked at the price of papers and was amazed how much they cost.I later looked at circulation figures which suggest that less than 5% of the population buy a paper.
The internet has finished them.
Fan channels is also killing them.
They will all be working for tesco soon.
No chance Tesco’s will employ them

Would you trust them to stack shelves?

Football journalism in 2022 has been resorted to a parody of those fan channels. They're not even trying to hide their bias anymore. Given everything that happened in relation to the Liverpool game, surely it'll only get more pathetic from here.

So we are boring when Haaland scores and boring when he doesn't?

Just read Kidd the clowns match report on line , we were outplayed by Dortmund for large parts of the game and Haaland was hooked at half time because he didnt have a sniff.
Reality is we totally controlled the game and would have won if Mahrez grew a pair of bollocks and the Haaland substitution was probably planned before a ball was even kicked.
How do journalists (and i use that term sparingly) like this c*nt Kidd still get work when they print so many bare faced lies.
Murdoch job criteria for journalist , must be racist , lying , bigot , here's your man............ Dave Kidd
He's a disgrace to his surname.

Well its obvious not only do the whatsapp group read bluemoon even the intelligentsia guardian read it as there will be no other outlet other than bluemoon being upset by their reports, reports, made myself laugh there more like hatchet jobs that mention a result. Come on ric and mods tell us their user names.;-)

A Rag.

Never got the love in some had for him on here and glad to see most now see him for what he is.
Snide **** was trying to set up a meeting between City & Liverpool fans following the Anfield game. He contacted City Matters but as soon as I heard his name I made it clear I didn't trust his motives and I wouldn't be part of any circus that he was involved in. There would only be one outcome anyway if we spoke with those deluded, whingeing, self-pitying cultists.

Also states we are state owned and siding with Putin ??? City need to put him him straight this is getting ridiculous
He and the other usual suspects are literally and blatantly taking the piss out of the club and the fans now. And yet the club still sits back and doesn’t lift a finger to stop it. Or at worse reduce it. I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that the club don’t actually give a flying fuck about the claims of Manchester City FC being state owned. FFP cheats. Sponsorship cheats. Ticket sales attendance cheats. Under the table bungs cheats. Players wages cheats etc etc. However they may not but a lot of us actually do. So why don’t the club do something on behalf of us the fans? Because as I say they don’t give a fuck about us either. There is no other logical conclusion. Discuss:

Snide **** was trying to set up a meeting between City & Liverpool fans following the Anfield game. He contacted City Matters but as soon as I heard his name I made it clear I didn't trust his motives and I wouldn't be part of any circus that he was involved in. There would only be one outcome anyway if we spoke with those deluded, whingeing, self-pitying cultists.
I bet he wouldn’t have if we’d won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.