Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snide **** was trying to set up a meeting between City & Liverpool fans following the Anfield game. He contacted City Matters but as soon as I heard his name I made it clear I didn't trust his motives and I wouldn't be part of any circus that he was involved in. There would only be one outcome anyway if we spoke with those deluded, whingeing, self-pitying cultists.
Think you’re being “paranoid” mate ;-).

He and the other usual suspects are literally and blatantly taking the piss out of the club and the fans now. And yet the club still sits back and doesn’t lift a finger to stop it. Or at worse reduce it. I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that the club don’t actually give a flying fuck about the claims of Manchester City FC being state owned. FFP cheats. Sponsorship cheats. Ticket sales attendance cheats. Under the table bungs cheats. Players wages cheats etc etc. However they may not but a lot of us actually do. So why don’t the club do something on behalf of us the fans? Because as I say they don’t give a fuck about us either. There is no other logical conclusion. Discuss:
For the club to sit back and let journalists spout lies is unforgivable, any other business in the same position as city would be on them like a ton of bricks, so the question is why NOT City ????

Reactions: PPT
The DT this morning headlines three things that Pep should be worried about re Haarland. There's a graphic of Erling holding his foot so he might have a knock, unless as the RDAHMeedya are hoping that the sock is holding the foot inside the boot to stop it falling off! I'm not reading the article. I've just assumed that the other two are pure speculation. Could be that Pep needs to be worried that Erling is scoring all the goals and is becoming a nightmare in the dressing room as the rest are getting their noses shoved out of joint, or, again, Riyad missed those pens on purpose 'cos Erling as taken on the job, or, indeed, the club canteen can't keep up with the amount of liver the lad has for his breakfast!

Snide **** was trying to set up a meeting between City & Liverpool fans following the Anfield game. He contacted City Matters but as soon as I heard his name I made it clear I didn't trust his motives and I wouldn't be part of any circus that he was involved in. There would only be one outcome anyway if we spoke with those deluded, whingeing, self-pitying cultists.
Sam Lee has essentially become a twitter troll these days whose target seems to be the people who are supposed to be his customers. He is doing this at a time when City (and our fanbase) is growing faster than any other club in the world. It really doesn't make any commercial sense to alienate all your contacts. It is the journalistic equivalent of "losing the dressing room."

Sam Lee has essentially become a twitter troll these days whose target seems to be the people who are supposed to be his customers. He is doing this at a time when City (and our fanbase) is growing faster than any other club in the world. It really doesn't make any commercial sense to alienate all your contacts. It is the journalistic equivalent of "losing the dressing room."
He works for an American outlet. Hasn’t once written about the cabal of US owners trying to bringdown our club

He works for an American outlet. Hasn’t once written about the cabal of US owners trying to bringdown our club
City have a large and rapidly growing fanbase in the USA. It is stupid for the Athletic to ignore this. City Football Group also own the current US MLS Champions. They should be building bridges with people like Khaldoon not destroying relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.