Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get full and constant access to the Telegraph for pennies - literally. Sign up for the 3 month offer of 2 months free and 1 month at £0.50p. The deal is that you can cancel anytime. Set a calendar date to remind you to cancel halfway through month 3. Make sure you do. Then clear out your cookies and browser history so it cannot recognise you and do exactly the same again using a different email address. Use Paypal as a payment method as it's very easy to cancel the payments. They make it a pain in the arse if you use a credit card. You then get and have full access to everything and also the facility to leave comments on their articles for £2.00 a year in total. It's a rag of a newspaper and as usual the football section is infested with dipper sycophants but for £2.00 a year its worth it just to wind them up in the comments section. No need to thank me. It's what I do :-)
It's not worth £2 a year.

Is it not beyond the realms of possibility that MCFC could employ an “In House“ journalist to publish well worded responses to all this crap on a daily basis ? Am I not right in thinking that one of our EPL rivals does something similar already to “promote” his employers point of view ?
HI Neil great response

You can get full and constant access to the Telegraph for pennies - literally. Sign up for the 3 month offer of 2 months free and 1 month at £0.50p. The deal is that you can cancel anytime. Set a calendar date to remind you to cancel halfway through month 3. Make sure you do. Then clear out your cookies and browser history so it cannot recognise you and do exactly the same again using a different email address. Use Paypal as a payment method as it's very easy to cancel the payments. They make it a pain in the arse if you use a credit card. You then get and have full access to everything and also the facility to leave comments on their articles for £2.00 a year in total. It's a rag of a newspaper and as usual the football section is infested with dipper sycophants but for £2.00 a year its worth it just to wind them up in the comments section. No need to thank me. It's what I do :-)

Or, if that way inclined, copy the address and put it into archive.ph .

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.