Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in Liverpool and had an interesting chat with one of my Liverpool supporting colleagues regarding the Hillsborough chanting - my view was that it's disgusting & unnecessary. His view was that Liverpool fans couldn't get on their high horse considering they'd been chanting about the IRA and the Queen etc and that there are dickheads in every fan base. It would be refreshing if that was the angle that the media took - condemn it all rather than place a hierarchy on it.

If you want to read the telegraph for free, click on the article and then press esc a few times as it is loading.
You can get full and constant access to the Telegraph for pennies - literally. Sign up for the 3 month offer of 2 months free and 1 month at £0.50p. The deal is that you can cancel anytime. Set a calendar date to remind you to cancel halfway through month 3. Make sure you do. Then clear out your cookies and browser history so it cannot recognise you and do exactly the same again using a different email address. Use Paypal as a payment method as it's very easy to cancel the payments. They make it a pain in the arse if you use a credit card. You then get and have full access to everything and also the facility to leave comments on their articles for £2.00 a year in total. It's a rag of a newspaper and as usual the football section is infested with dipper sycophants but for £2.00 a year its worth it just to wind them up in the comments section. No need to thank me. It's what I do :-)

Who says it does ? It usually comes out after a disaster that someone should have done or checked something..... but didn't. I reckon a lot of older grounds have not been properly tested and updated.
It has a cert and I checked it online but it is a very weak document with no mention of that central aisle issue. It is a treacherous ground in my view. They only replaced the wooden seats a couple of years ago.

Sorry not having one bit of that. Squires is saying Forest singing 'Always the victims' is wrong because they could have been in the Leppings Lane stand and you are agreeing with him.
The song is not about one incident and it is most definitely not about Hillsborough.
You, and many more, are falling for dipper hypnosis. Never you're fault is about the many many incidents that can be directly attributed to them that they point blank refuse to accept responsibility for. After the Taylor report any sensible fan knows Hillsborough was not their fault, Heysel, Colin Mafham, a Bulgarian waiter, coach attack, ambulance attack, virtually every European away game and certainly every Champs final, booing the death of the Queen, spitting at City staff, Roy Hodgson on the other hand were, plus countless others. So Squires can do one with his oh so clever Guardiaista left wing bullshit.
Go on Misty lad, great post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.