Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had more brain cells he might have realised that City Football Group has also invested in countries like China, Uruguay, Brazil, and even Mumbai. This wouldn't make any sense if our only motive was to deflect attention away from human rights abuses. The entire concept of "sportswashing" is false. It was invented by PR firms working for Human Rights charities as a way of attracting attention to their cause.
If the sheikh had wanted to deflect attention away, surely he wouldn’t have invested in the most viewed sporting competition on the planet?

My phone had a message from the mail? a quick check on the Daily Mail pages showed no signs, apparently they have ran an investigation into player stockpilling, we seem to be buying players at our sister clubs, then selling them onto ourselves at a reduced rate before selling or loaning on, Mooy was mentioned, but is it not Harrison who we bought from NYC our sister club? anyway i just thought i would let the Club know our director of player stockpilling is doing a shit job.
The NY times seems to think that our state funding shows, through our capacity not to lose players we do not want to, it claims all the other clubs are susceptible, so if Jadon Sancho plays against us will the state get an apology, was Jerome Boateng the first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.