Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Wigan final and it pissed me off for the whole summer , a missed opportunity in a competiton i have always loved , 3rd round day is still hard to beat in the football calendar , Goons fans stating they arent bothered is a load of bollocks , they would have been gutted with Arteta's team selection.
We had left back problems that day. We‘ll solve it soon.

I spent a whole weekend in that London when we played Spurs in the final. And I had to go back there on the Thursday just to see Ricky Villa fuck us over. I’ll get over it one day.
Maybe all of the Tarquins who have gone out of their way to tell us they're not bothered about Friday will get over losing to us one day too.
I was only 8 when we lost to Spurs, can't stand them to this day but that's mainly down to the fact that they're a bunch of deluded, gobby fuckers who cause mither every time they come up here.

Last edited:
Remember the flak Pellegrini got for the team he played in a cup game at Chelsea, and that was when City were basically flying abroad for a CL game soon afterwards. The meat heads in the media change the narrative knowing their hypocritical nonsense will be forgotten by most people within days.
Bit of a red herring this weaker team 'innit. They only replaced a few. FFS. We did the same with Ortega..looked really good, loved his braverry. I suppose Rico playing as well. Bernie sub, Foden not playing. Etc. Yes they were gutted lising and hiding behind the weak team shit.

BBC

'PHENOMENAL
CASERMIRO HELPS
MAN UTD SEE OFF
READING'

Fucking Reading you utter plebs lol

Edit been done already, sorry :)
Had to laugh at that myself.
80 million pound signing, in a 500 million 1st 11 team playing an awful 10 man, 16th place Championship team who had just lost 4-0 at Stoke.
Note zero mention of money during the game or after the match in the reports, can you imagine no cost comparison, cost of the bench, wages etc if we had played Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.