Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to keep winning and they’re a good chance they will crack.
E15X93TWUAQrwy0.jpg

Newcastle sportswashing is different to our sportswashing. I know this because Sam Wallace in the DT has told me today. Apparently along with PSG we are the other 2 state owned clubs who indulge in S.W.
To be fair, he does mention Jamal Kashogi and the 130 odd executions but that's small potatoes compared to City's way of doing things. I would tell you more about what Mr Micropenis said but I stopped reading.

you would see wonders if Spurs, Pool or United would get an Arab takeover.

the mental gymnastics these journos would have to do to separate "our" and "their" sportwashing.
their would be like helping these countries get closer to democracy, doing it the right way, this is the only way to keep up with evil City etc. etc.

anyway how much money Emirates put into Arsenal in last 15-20 years overall for being stadium and shirt sponsor for them?
who had any issue of where that money was coming from?

Newcastle sportswashing is different to our sportswashing. I know this because Sam Wallace in the DT has told me today. Apparently along with PSG we are the other 2 state owned clubs who indulge in S.W.
To be fair, he does mention Jamal Kashogi and the 130 odd executions but that's small potatoes compared to City's way of doing things. I would tell you more about what Mr Micropenis said but I stopped reading.
The narrative was set 10 years ago mate , most football fans have us down as a championship / division 1 team who have no support and have touched lucky , compare that to the narrative about Everton , who are so unlucky to have the owners they have and that they are some sort of an “English football institution”and how terrible it is if they go down. No mention whatsoever about our real history going back pre Swales days before he ruined our club, and what a historical big club we are, winning major trophies home and abroad before Liverpool and Arsenal. The negativity and poison was set by a certain club and it’s arse licking journalists from day one of the takeover.And to be compared to PSG is nothing short of a disgrace - we won a European cup competition the year they were formed.Most tossers see Villa as the bigger club- a club who have won one first division title in 111 years. It won’t go away , let’s see how it pans out when either the rags or Liverpool get taken over by a “state fund”. The narrative will be that they deserve it through their “history”.

there was a post on an Athletic article that ranted about City on the lines of 'their vile infinite dirty oil money and murderous owners'.
I don't go in for reporting posts that I disagree with, but I thought I would report this one to see what the response was. As expected, none, it's still up there.
Looking at today's mail there is an article on Klopp and the posts are moderated, once again, mine didn't pass the mods, even though there was nothing offensive in it.

anyway how much money Emirates put into Arsenal in last 15-20 years overall for being stadium and shirt sponsor for them?
who had any issue of where that money was coming from?
[/QUOTE]
Don't forget them encouraging us to "Visit Rwanda"
A country that receives tens of millions of pounds in state aid from the UK Government then paying tens of millions of pounds to Arsenal.

there was a post on an Athletic article that ranted about City on the lines of 'their vile infinite dirty oil money and murderous owners'.
I don't go in for reporting posts that I disagree with, but I thought I would report this one to see what the response was. As expected, none, it's still up there.
Looking at today's mail there is an article on Klopp and the posts are moderated, once again, mine didn't pass the mods, even though there was nothing offensive in it.
It’s concerted effort mate to belittle our club on a daily basis, we have the lowest nett spend of any top 6 club for the past five seasons and not a word uttered about it , maybe Micah Richards and Lescott should be trying to knock the myth down when on tv- but Micah is just there for laughs, giggling and laughing like a fucking idiot, the club has plenty of power these days to redress the balance , and it’s a mystery as to why the club doesn’t clamp down on certain elements of the press.

It’s concerted effort mate to belittle our club on a daily basis, we have the lowest nett spend of any top 6 club for the past five seasons and not a word uttered about it , maybe Micah Richards and Lescott should be trying to knock the myth down when on tv- but Micah is just there for laughs, giggling and laughing like a fucking idiot, the club has plenty of power these days to redress the balance , and it’s a mystery as to why the club doesn’t clamp down on certain elements of the press.
Micah and Needum seem determined to show everyone that they are impartial even though they are City supporters. They really should know the opposition support will always regard them as totally biased towards the club, no matter how fair their comments are. You can't reason with the unhinged, so they shouldn't care how they are regarded an army of red shirted loonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.