Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah and Needum seem determined to show everyone that they are impartial even though they are City supporters. They really should know the opposition support will always regard them as totally biased towards the club, no matter how fair their comments are. You can't reason with the unhinged, so they shouldn't care how they are regarded an army of red shirted loonies.
This is the only phrase needed on the media thread, rag and dipper threads and the matchday thread for home games.

Newcastle sportswashing is different to our sportswashing. I know this because Sam Wallace in the DT has told me today. Apparently along with PSG we are the other 2 state owned clubs who indulge in S.W.
To be fair, he does mention Jamal Kashogi and the 130 odd executions but that's small potatoes compared to City's way of doing things. I would tell you more about what Mr Micropenis said but I stopped reading.
Saw him on Sky last week commentating on the dippers and rags sales, mentioned potential US or Middle East owners calling it a great global opportunity. “Sportswashing” clearly doesn’t apply.

He Was born in Styal
His dad was a goalkeeper and was on City’s books
his brother lives in Goostrey
He was marked out of the game in the East Cheshire League cup final in 1977 and lost 1-0 ( had the little gobby squirt in me pocket)
We should have signed him when he in turn, had Paul Simpson in his pocket playing for Bury in a cup replay v City at Old Trafford in 1984

and yes , he has needed his family to give him a good bollocking for his anti City stance for many years , but what Lee wants , Lee gets.

His Dad allegedly payed his wages at Burnley cos the club were gonna release him….. as a youth.

I don't think so.

City were the first 'disruptors' and being the Mancunian club that 'disrupted' the media darlings of Trafford we copped for the full focus of the media hatred.

They can't repeat that with NFC & have the same impact or effect,mainly cos NFC will probably 'play' the media better than City have and and its easier to have one target than two.

Newcastle will become the romantic under dog and the media will be keeping their powder dry for the time when Pep leaves.

They've probably already written their hateful copy !!
It will be interesting to see the coverage of the (likely) League Cup final between the 2 Uniteds.
You would assume that Newcastle would receive the media sympathy vote, due to them not winning a trophy since the mid 1970's.
Usually the underdog gets plenty of media support.
However, in this case I can see the Stretford Snakes, as usual, getting the lion's share of the media coverage.
Having moved to the North East recently, I didn't realise how much the Geordies detest MUFC.
I would imagine there will be plenty of Geordies in the MUFC parts of Wembley, who will be up for supporting their team...

So City players now being accused of bullying Zin at the final whistle in papers today?

Hilarious.

To be expected and sad thing is am used to the never ending negativity of everything to do with our club in the media because it’s great for clicks for these vermin in the media!

‘100’s’ of piss taking comments after the match report have been deleted by the Daily Mail. I read some of them. There are now zero comments to read.

The Scouse c*nts are untouchable. The football media are sh*t scared of LFC and their fans.

4DACD91C-3E99-4F21-ABF4-5BC83D70935A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.