Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s concerted effort mate to belittle our club on a daily basis, we have the lowest nett spend of any top 6 club for the past five seasons and not a word uttered about it , maybe Micah Richards and Lescott should be trying to knock the myth down when on tv- but Micah is just there for laughs, giggling and laughing like a fucking idiot, the club has plenty of power these days to redress the balance , and it’s a mystery as to why the club doesn’t clamp down on certain elements of the press.
Spot on mate. Buzzer a true blue legend would tell it like it is.

It’s concerted effort mate to belittle our club on a daily basis, we have the lowest nett spend of any top 6 club for the past five seasons and not a word uttered about it , maybe Micah Richards and Lescott should be trying to knock the myth down when on tv- but Micah is just there for laughs, giggling and laughing like a fucking idiot, the club has plenty of power these days to redress the balance , and it’s a mystery as to why the club doesn’t clamp down on certain elements of the press.
Sky have been clever in signing up Richards as a pundit. Ex City player not be taken seriously.

‘100’s’ of piss taking comments after the match report have been deleted by the Daily Mail. I read some of them. There are now zero comments to read.

The Scouse c*nts are untouchable. The football media are sh*t scared of LFC and their fans.

View attachment 67431
I get the feeling that goal would somehow have been disallowed if there hadn't already been so many corrupt decisions.

‘100’s’ of piss taking comments after the match report have been deleted by the Daily Mail. I read some of them. There are now zero comments to read.

The Scouse c*nts are untouchable. The football media are sh*t scared of LFC and their fans.

View attachment 67431
An important point about this editing /removing posts, is that it fuels the future narrative.
Google would have indexed (and revisited on whatever basis it does) the web page and its comments at that time.
The commented words (for example) ‘Liverpool’ ‘cheating VAR’ would be picked up and indexed, even though the main article was a whitewash of facts, but because it’s been edited/removed the negative and factual narrative is expunged for ever more.
Whereas, as you among many have commented, City match reports is practically a comment free-for-all of bollox regurgitation - which then lives forever in Google’s indexes.
After 10+ years of this censorship/free-for-all it’s no wonder that it’s hard to locate facts/easy to locate lies.

Jedi mind tricks by the ITV commentary on the Dippers game.
At half time no one deserves to be losing (this is after they'd lauded the Dippers all half).
2nd half Liverpool have been the better side, they said.
I've just looked at the stats and Brighton beat them in every department except fouls.
It's a good job I'm not blind or I would believe the Dippers are in the next round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.