Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah and Needum seem determined to show everyone that they are impartial even though they are City supporters. They really should know the opposition support will always regard them as totally biased towards the club, no matter how fair their comments are. You can't reason with the unhinged, so they shouldn't care how they are regarded an army of red shirted loonies.
Gary Kneville gets away with every single day
Jedi mind tricks by the ITV commentary on the Dippers game.
At half time no one deserves to be losing (this is after they'd lauded the Dippers all half).
2nd half Liverpool have been the better side, they said.
I've just looked at the stats and Brighton beat them in every department except fouls.
It's a good job I'm not blind or I would believe the Dippers are in the next round
no mention either of their misfiring near £200m front three on the pitch, what is certain in my mind is we’ve psychologically ground them to dust in the past two seasons in the league and they simply haven’t got the spanners for it anymore , City , have well and truly fucked with their heads , its why German Plopp is so bitter about us, Pep has well and truly fucked with his head and it’s delicious.

I get the feeling that goal would somehow have been disallowed if there hadn't already been so many corrupt decisions.
Tend to agree mate , it smells of agenda this season like no season before it , the Wolves decision was nothing short of a disgrace , and today they had a defender who should have been red carded in the one on one , then Fabinho should have seen red and Robertsons was equally as bad-three blatant shocking decisions went their way in a twenty minute period. And I’ve not even started on the shit , bent decisions against us in the past few games, the Rashford incident , the blatant pen not given on Jack , and v Arsenal we got nothing off the ref , it’s bent as fuck.

Tend to agree mate , it smells of agenda this season like no season before it , the Wolves decision was nothing short of a disgrace , and today they had a defender who should have been red carded in the one on one , then Fabinho should have seen red and Robertsons was equally as bad-three blatant shocking decisions went their way in a twenty minute period. And I’ve not even started on the shit , bent decisions against us in the past few games, the Rashford incident , the blatant pen not given on Jack , and v Arsenal we got nothing off the ref , it’s bent as fuck.
And while they're protecting the Dippers from cards somebody is going to suffer from a career threatening injury

And while they're protecting the Dippers from cards somebody is going to suffer from a career threatening injury
Luckily the Brighton player wasn't fully weightbearing when Fabinho went through the back of his achilles. Although Fabinho knew immediately it was a bad tackle.

Luckily the Brighton player wasn't fully weightbearing when Fabinho went through the back of his achilles. Although Fabinho knew immediately it was a bad tackle.
I think it can hardly be called a 'tackle'. When you tackle someone you are attempting to take the ball off them. Fabinho was never in a position to get a foot on the ball - it was a blatant piece of thuggery, an assault dressed up as part and parcel of a football match.

Was watching the dippers when my dad suddenly decided that he wanted to put right the ills of the country, so not paying rapt attention.

Even so, I started swearing on the fabinho and robertson ones, just blatant. Fully expected the gulls winner to be chalked off, got one thing right!

To the murderers, do you really feel proud when your players make reckless career threatening tackles? Silly question, tront arsehole/robertsons partypiece is booting players in the hoardings at the library. Red rover, season fking over.

The narrative was set 10 years ago mate , most football fans have us down as a championship / division 1 team who have no support and have touched lucky , compare that to the narrative about Everton , who are so unlucky to have the owners they have and that they are some sort of an “English football institution”and how terrible it is if they go down. No mention whatsoever about our real history going back pre Swales days before he ruined our club, and what a historical big club we are, winning major trophies home and abroad before Liverpool and Arsenal. The negativity and poison was set by a certain club and it’s arse licking journalists from day one of the takeover.And to be compared to PSG is nothing short of a disgrace - we won a European cup competition the year they were formed.Most tossers see Villa as the bigger club- a club who have won one first division title in 111 years. It won’t go away , let’s see how it pans out when either the rags or Liverpool get taken over by a “state fund”. The narrative will be that they deserve it through their “history”.
I think our meekness in letting these journos make unsubstantiated claims about us has not heped us. Rather take a lot of flack for having a go back. We are like the kid at school who gets bullied but just takes it. Starting to really piss me off. Especially as Newcastle will be praised for their 'deserved" investment!

I think our meekness in letting these journos make unsubstantiated claims about us has not heped us. Rather take a lot of flack for having a go back. We are like the kid at school who gets bullied but just takes it. Starting to really piss me off. Especially as Newcastle will be praised for their 'deserved" investment!
Ferguson (twat) didn’t or wouldn’t put up with it , we are far to soft with the media full stop , it’s not like we are at the beginning of the takeover - it’s near 15 years ago ffs , we need to set a a different narrative about us , it’s like the whole club just accepts it up the arse, it shouldn’t be down to us , the fans to talk the talk , our voice doesn’t matter , it starts at the top , have those loveable cuddly Geordies had the shit we have with the takeover ? But they’re loveable Geordies aren’t they , they don’t have the neighbours we have.Make no mistake , this narrative was set by the arse licking , free ticket and hospitality wankers who have there tongue up Trafford Ranger arses.

Ferguson (twat) didn’t or wouldn’t put up with it , we are far to soft with the media full stop , it’s not like we are at the beginning of the takeover - it’s near 15 years ago ffs , we need to set a a different narrative about us , it’s like the whole club just accepts it up the arse, it shouldn’t be down to us , the fans to talk the talk , our voice doesn’t matter , it starts at the top , have those loveable cuddly Geordies had the shit we have with the takeover ? But they’re loveable Geordies aren’t they , they don’t have the neighbours we have.
They also haven't won anything yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.