Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also haven't won anything yet
This is down to our neighbours - you know the ones who mocked us with the rotating banner ? And of recent it’s been Liverpool and teeth almighty trying to remind everyone they can’t compete with “oil money”. Liverpool have gone down the route of also slagging our fans off about “always the victim” chants. The hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I think it can hardly be called a 'tackle'. When you tackle someone you are attempting to take the ball off them. Fabinho was never in a position to get a foot on the ball - it was a blatant piece of thuggery, an assault dressed up as part and parcel of a football match.
The good old lovable FA cup eh ?

I think our meekness in letting these journos make unsubstantiated claims about us has not heped us. Rather take a lot of flack for having a go back. We are like the kid at school who gets bullied but just takes it. Starting to really piss me off. Especially as Newcastle will be praised for their 'deserved" investment!
Our PR/Comms strategy for the last 10 years has been the total opposite of what we should have done. We should have ensured that any false narratives were immediately challenged and corrected. That is way all large commercial organisations operate. United and Liverpool are much better at PR than us. Of course they are pushing against an open door with a friendly media but still they are much more proactive than us.
We haven't even properly promoted the fantastic investments Sheikh Mansour has brought to the city of Manchester itself. For example Khaldoon has done very few (if any) major interviews promoting our club yet he is a class act at public speaking.

Our PR/Comms strategy for the last 10 years has been the total opposite of what we should have done. We should have ensured that any false narratives were immediately challenged and corrected. That is way all large commercial organisations operate. United and Liverpool are much better at PR than us. Of course they are pushing against an open door with a friendly media but still they are much more proactive than us.
We haven't even properly promoted the fantastic investments Sheikh Mansour has brought to the city of Manchester itself. For example Khaldoon has done very few (if any) major interviews promoting our club yet he is a class act at public speaking.
Soriano needs to find his balls , or delegate if he can’t be arsed himself , like I’ve said before , we get lumped with PSG -a club formed in 1970 after our win in Vienna.

I think it can hardly be called a 'tackle'. When you tackle someone you are attempting to take the ball off them. Fabinho was never in a position to get a foot on the ball - it was a blatant piece of thuggery, an assault dressed up as part and parcel of a football match.

And the decision not to give a red card an absolute disgrace.

PiGMOL and their lackies can have no credibility whatsoever when tackles like this are not properly punished.

Was watching the dippers when my dad suddenly decided that he wanted to put right the ills of the country, so not paying rapt attention.

Even so, I started swearing on the fabinho and robertson ones, just blatant. Fully expected the gulls winner to be chalked off, got one thing right!

To the murderers, do you really feel proud when your players make reckless career threatening tackles? Silly question, tront arsehole/robertsons partypiece is booting players in the hoardings at the library. Red rover, season fking over.

Their supporters are as shameful as the club, Klopp and players and will deny the severity of the tackle .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.