Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our PR/Comms strategy for the last 10 years has been the total opposite of what we should have done. We should have ensured that any false narratives were immediately challenged and corrected. That is way all large commercial organisations operate. United and Liverpool are much better at PR than us. Of course they are pushing against an open door with a friendly media but still they are much more proactive than us.
We haven't even properly promoted the fantastic investments Sheikh Mansour has brought to the city of Manchester itself. For example Khaldoon has done very few (if any) major interviews promoting our club yet he is a class act at public speaking.
Great post, and so true!

I also get the feeling that Pep is increasingly becoming tired and frustrated with it all, watching some of his recent pre/post match interviews!

And the decision not to give a red card an absolute disgrace.

PiGMOL and their lackies can have no credibility whatsoever when tackles like this are not properly punished.
Ferguson has probably threatened lack of hospitality at the toilet -either that or someone has been found out for nailing bingos wife.

Great post, and so true!

I also get the feeling that Pep is increasingly becoming tired and frustrated with it all, watching some of his recent pre/post match interviews!
He won’t and never will get the credit for changing how teams play at every level of English football , or get the credit for what he’s done for City, we need the CL tbh , as much as I hate the competition it’s something we have to win , three in a row is the ultimate goal as it’s so hard to do , but for Peps sake in the hall of fame i hope we do it before he leaves.

He won’t and never will get the credit for changing how teams play at every level of English football , or get the credit for what he’s done for City, we need the CL tbh , as much as I hate the competition it’s something we have to win , three in a row is the ultimate goal as it’s so hard to do , but for Peps sake in the hall of fame i hope we do it before he leaves.
Me too!

I can take it or leave it with the CL, as I know as soon as we win it, we're going to get the 'done it 5 times' scenario!

Also, I think if we do win it in the next 2 years, Pep will go at the end of this current contract.

But, what a time we've had, and we all know what he's done.

I think our meekness in letting these journos make unsubstantiated claims about us has not heped us. Rather take a lot of flack for having a go back. We are like the kid at school who gets bullied but just takes it. Starting to really piss me off. Especially as Newcastle will be praised for their 'deserved" investment!
The indulgence of Newcastle will come to a screeching halt as soon as they start winning trophies. Should they beat Stretford Celtic in the league cup final and deny them their first trophy in six years it will be open season on the Toon. F**k knows why but the media seem to want a similar situation to Scotland where two sides rotate the trophies and know one else is taken seriously. They will only be happy when rags and Liverpool emulate Celtic and Rangers. Ourselves and Chelsea will never be forgiven for upsetting the red apple cart.

The indulgence of Newcastle will come to a screeching halt as soon as they start winning trophies. Should they beat Stretford Celtic in the league cup final and deny them their first trophy in six years it will be open season on the Toon. F**k knows why but the media seem to want a similar situation to Scotland where two sides rotate the trophies and know one else is taken seriously. They will only be happy when rags and Liverpool emulate Celtic and Rangers. Ourselves and Chelsea will never be forgiven for upsetting the red apple cart.
Chelsea have been given a free ride mate , they’ve had nothing like the ridicule City have had , they , and the media forget they had a sugar daddy before Ra Ra Rasputin turned up.

Chelsea have been given a free ride , the media forget that they had a sugar daddy before Ra Ra Rasputin turned up , they’ve openly found a loophole this window with giving players 8 year contracts - can you imagine the bed wetting if that was us ? We are closer to home to the evil empire -and that’s a fact.

And the decision not to give a red card an absolute disgrace.

PiGMOL and their lackies can have no credibility whatsoever when tackles like this are not properly punished.
There are so many 'anomalies' with the game is officiated and governed that are totally at odds with the LotG that the whole system - VAR, referees, linos, refs in the studio - could in no way be called scrupulously impartial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.