Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there are posters on here who vehemently deny that SKY do that. They ask why would SKY want to ruin their own product?
I watched the match on TV yesterday as I couldn't go to the stadium. I watched it on a stream with SKY and then on a stream from an American channel. The difference in crowd noise was substantial. Of course they turn down microphones in front of the South Stand.

They did the same at Leeds. I've watched games at Leeds on TV this season and it's always very loud even if they're getting hammered. Yesterday most of the time all you could hear was the rags.

But there are posters on here who vehemently deny that SKY do that. They ask why would SKY want to ruin their own product?
I watched the match on TV yesterday as I couldn't go to the stadium. I watched it on a stream with SKY and then on a stream from an American channel. The difference in crowd noise was substantial. Of course they turn down microphones in front of the South Stand.
they don’t view us as part of the product. And they would certainly prefer we aren’t part of the product.

It's a snide trick they started at Anfield by placing the mic's in front of the kop to give it a raucous atmosphere.

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.