Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the cunts was in the centre circle talking on live TV. As if they aren’t taking the piss enough, it’s like having a burglar in your house commenting on the standard of your dusting.
It used to be your mum asking if you had clean underpants on in case you got run over by a bus, nowadays you have to hoover up in case you get burgled.

Yes, the way he quote-tweeted Jon Bell with a response of vile, sneering superciliousness was pretty despicable, really. Given that Crafton is a shill at The Athletic producing rather tedious and tendentious pap, while the guy he's criticising is a consultant clinician providing cutting-edge cancer care, there's not much doubt who provides more value to humanity.

The Manchester Grammar School and Cambridge University are both among my almae matres. I must have been at each of them between 20 and 25 years before Crafton was. I can only assume both of these formerly august institutions have gone sadly downhill in the intervening period.
Great pluralisation there, mate!

I'll tell you what though, you say all clubs have great fans, we might not be the noisiest in the world but we are very loyal. How many other clubs would have been there in the number we were when we went down to the third tier. Certainly not Newcastle fans, who are regarded as some of the noisier fan bases.
We’re as loud as anyone when we’re in the mood.

Yes, the way he quote-tweeted Jon Bell with a response of vile, sneering superciliousness was pretty despicable, really. Given that Crafton is a shill at The Athletic producing rather tedious and tendentious pap, while the guy he's criticising is a consultant clinician providing cutting-edge cancer care, there's not much doubt who provides more value to humanity.

The Manchester Grammar School and Cambridge University are both among my almae matres. I must have been at each of them between 20 and 25 years before Crafton was. I can only assume both of these formerly august institutions have gone sadly downhill in the intervening period.
6th man?

60839D36-4002-4F41-BCD1-6CC4AA937EBC.png

seriously now how do bbc generate these formations? grealish up front, mahrez on the left and bernardo as attacking inside right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.