Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ihink any potential developers would get short shrift from the planners. The whole area is zoned for employment, and is one of the most expensive in the country for commercial land values.
So when the Qatari front man whose Dad funded Syrian terrorists said they want to plough money back into the surrounding area he is basically telling porkies.

Ah....so it’s going to be a ‘not for profit’ charity then.

When will the media ask these characters to publicly explain how this charitable enterprise will be structured and operate.

I think Lord Pannick should should interrogate them on Sky......

And it’s live !!
Don't forget, charities don't pay tax, the Glaziers are looking at changing into an official charity as I type.

If they want the land around the Swamp they would be arriving late to the party. Media City and Salford Quays has already lots of money going into for a good few years. Would any new owner be looking at Trafford Park to start smashing up expensive flats?
There's a ground going cheap on St Mary's Road, Nuthurst Rd junction.

I think any potential developers would get short shrift from the planners. The whole area is zoned for employment, and is one of the most expensive in the country for commercial land values.
A friend of mine who owns quite a large business and is well clued up reckons the Glazers have been buying land around Old Toilet for some years now but don’t want to get into the development of the area. They will just keep hold of valuable land until it reaches its peak price. I’m only the messenger here, I’ve no knowledge whatsoever.

A friend of mine who owns quite a large business and is well clued up reckons the Glazers have been buying land around Old Toilet for some years now but don’t want to get into the development of the area. They will just keep hold of valuable land until it reaches its peak price. I’m only the messenger here, I’ve no knowledge whatsoever.

It's correct. The land has been included in the valuation documents.

What land?

Surrounding Old Trafford is White City Retail Park, Trafford Park Industrial Estate, a railway line and Chester Rd.

There's literally no land to buy unless they are buying bits from Trafford Council

What land?

Surrounding Old Trafford is White City Retail Park, Trafford Park Industrial Estate, a railway line and Chester Rd.

There's literally no land to buy unless they are buying bits from Trafford Council
As I said I have no knowledge, I used to drive past the Lego House (with my middle finger in the air) and do remember large areas of land that were used for parking immediately outside the ground and other tracts of unused areas on the way to my Customer who was on Seventh Avenue. I’ve not been there for about 4 years so I have no idea what’s going on.

My friend owns a company that install and build all the Tesco (and some Morrison) Forecourt’s so he does know quite a few “top brass” people, I’ll ask him where he got his info from and post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.