Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole of the media is rightly focussed on and slating last nights abject liverpool performance in a huge game vs real madrid but people want them to be giving column inches to our game that hasnt happened yet

Shit like the above doesn't really annoy me.

I am happy that City go about their business quietly and would hate if our fanbase or media coverage became largely like the red scums to be honest - ie constant delusion and blinkered comments on everything to do with their club.

In a whatsapp group of United/Liverpool fans, its unbearable during either teams matches.

Allison makes a save you get a ping - best keeper in the world no doubt, two seconds later.
Trent sets up a goal - best right back in the world.
A picture of their fans greeting the Madrid bus with a red flare is put on sky sports online - ping - best fans in the world

United win a match
we're back
biggest club in the world
Casemeiro best DM in the league

I'm happy to just sit there and quietly win trophies, while not having to come out with hypothetical bullshit to make myself fell better abotu my club, such as Ruben Dias is the best centre half in the world, or Kevin De Bruyne is the best midfielder in premier league history

I don't care if City are or are not a big club.
As i constantly remind them, it must have been a really tough decision to start supporting United while growing up in the 90s and early 00s

F*ck me, there's a wholesale inquest going on at the Daily Liverpool. Article after article about Liverpool's shite performance against Real Madrid.

Screenshot-20230222-154640-2.png

If you keep on scrolling, scrolling, and scrolling, finally reaching the bottom of the page, you'll come across this article about City. Featuring the usual and predictable stock picture of Pep looking glum and perplexed.

Screenshot-20230222-140355-2.png@

Apart from that, there's absolutely no mention about tonight's match.

PS. The Champions of England are playing in the CL tonight.
Never feear, if we lose tonight we'll dominate tomorrows back pages

F*ck me, there's a wholesale inquest going on at the Daily Liverpool. Article after article about Liverpool's shite performance against Real Madrid.

Screenshot-20230222-154640-2.png

If you keep on scrolling, scrolling, and scrolling, finally reaching the bottom of the page, you'll come across this article about City. Featuring the usual and predictable stock picture of Pep looking glum and perplexed.

Screenshot-20230222-140355-2.png@

Apart from that, there's absolutely no mention about tonight's match.

PS. The Champions of England are playing in the CL tonight.
Thought the quad squad played last night? -:)

It takes about 10 min of research, daddy is also a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, The Houthi Rebels in Yemen, and the Taliban.
I think 10 minutes of research for the average sports "journalist" is 9 minutes and 59 seconds more than their brains could cope with.
As the old saying goes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but this won't stop the red arsecheeks like Neville, Jordan and Co backtracking with their views on middle Eastern ownership either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.