Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a photo of carragher on cbs last night and he had a can of 7up on the desk.

What an absolute slice.

Who does he think he is.
Can you imagine if someone did that in reverse say Neville or Micah.
The Liverpool fans would
Lose their minds and there would be death threats and boycotts incoming.
You make a very god point. They can dish it out bit no way can they take it. I commented elsewhere on here about the Spitty selfie showing Neville looking miserable. Again, can you imagine a reverse situation ? Calls for him to be sacked, disrespect to a fellow pro etc etc. They are a hateful breed.

My Rag mates over the past few years were desperate for us to stop the Dippers from winning anything. During their red rivalry the relationship between the two sets of fans was as toxic as it gets.
There has never been a direct red rivalry. These red top wankstains just make it all up, cos they are self obsessed!

I saw a photo of carragher on cbs last night and he had a can of 7up on the desk.

What an absolute slice.

Who does he think he is.
Can you imagine if someone did that in reverse say Neville or Micah.
The Liverpool fans would
Lose their minds and there would be death threats and boycotts incoming.
We all know he can't take anything back with his spitty incident.

The guys's a twat.

BBC United of Mediacity.

Doing another great PR United job after the Liverpool massacre.

Sly Stone must be on some overtime this week.

No doubt Neil Ashton’s been busy as well this week ringing his mates in the media, calling in favours.

As for Tent Peg. He’s becoming more and more like the Piss Can every day. A lying c*nt!

View attachment 71492
I was just thinking Rags can't be thick enough to fall for this. Then again they are rags.

My Rag mates over the past few years were desperate for us to stop the Dippers from winning anything. During their red rivalry the relationship between the two sets of fans was as toxic as it gets.
They both preferred City winning the title than the other other lot, but now we've dominated both they claim they've more respect for each other because their clubs have been organically grown in net zero plant pots. It's like Hitler and Stalin sending each other birthday cards.

There has never been a direct red rivalry. These red top wankstains just make it all up, cos they are self obsessed!

Manchester City and Liverpool finishing in the top two has happened more times than Manchester United and Liverpool. Yet they paint the Liverpool/United game as some clash of the titans. When one of this clubs is doing well, the other one goes to shit.

They both preferred City winning the title than the other other lot, but now we've dominated both they claim they've more respect for each other because their clubs have been organically grown in net zero plant pots. It's like Hitler and Stalin sending each other birthday cards.
Good analogy, as I’m sure you know those two were represented by Ribbentrop and Molotov in the Nazi/Soviet pact, the agreement lasted around 2 years, same would happen if the red wankers get rid of us.

Or Fred West and Ian Huntley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.