Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Rag mates over the past few years were desperate for us to stop the Dippers from winning anything. During their red rivalry the relationship between the two sets of fans was as toxic as it gets.
My Rag mates said the same to me yet Cheer Liverpool goals against us but not when we bag against dippers

This is weird transfer that has looked fishy since day one. Everton needed £60m to avoid falling foul of the EPL mafia, so just in the Nick of time Spurs sign richarlison, but never play him. It seems to me they bailed out Everton and now want rid of him as he wasnt really part of their plans. Looks like they are bullshitting him as well without explaining why he isn’t playing….

Had to laugh, breaking news on Sky Sports is some player I have never heard of, who did not get registered in Forest’s squad and who’s move to Blackburn broke down has been signed on loan by DC United.
Thought to myself who gives a fuck and how is this news, then heard “ Wayne Rooney‘s DC United”.
That explains why it’s news to the Red loving Sky

Here we go, on the BBC transfer gossip, surely he has only just got his home cinema surround sound sorted and now he is off. Maybe the climate is too tropical for him having been born in Leeds

Real Madrid are considering a summer move for Manchester City's Norway striker Erling Haaland, 22, as part of a plan to bring in a new generation of young stars that also includes Borussia Dortmund's England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19. (Independent)

Manchester City and Liverpool finishing in the top two has happened more times than Manchester United and Liverpool. Yet they paint the Liverpool/United game as some clash of the titans. When one of this clubs is doing well, the other one goes to shit.
Because..
The media and punditry is dominated by fans of these 2 clubs. Only when they're all dead will things possibly change.
They "allowed" us a pundit but only one that comes over as an inarticulate giggling clown (sorry, I'm sure Micah is a nice lad etc.)
ESPN have an articulate pro City pundit who speaks with authority and intelligence... but they're American, he wouldn't be employed in England....

Last edited:
Here we go, on the BBC transfer gossip, surely he has only just got his home cinema surround sound sorted and now he is off. Maybe the climate is too tropical for him having been born in Leeds

Real Madrid are considering a summer move for Manchester City's Norway striker Erling Haaland, 22, as part of a plan to bring in a new generation of young stars that also includes Borussia Dortmund's England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19. (Independent)
He keeps on trying does little Miggy. Odious creep.

I saw a photo of carragher on cbs last night and he had a can of 7up on the desk.

What an absolute slice.

Who does he think he is.
Can you imagine if someone did that in reverse say Neville or Micah.
The Liverpool fans would
Lose their minds and there would be death threats and boycotts incoming.

Surprised he didn’t have a can of Coke Zero to show the number of Premier League titles he’s won

What a load of rubbish - everyone knows; Bellingham's only 17.

Even a report on the UK snow Mairead Smith no nothing Irish red shirt local "journalist" couldn't resist crowbarring a gushing reference to Urmston's urchins on a story about the weather.

The unlikely tale was apparently about a Leeds fan who'd gone to watch the prats yesterday and got stranded on the motorway going home.

Yawwwkshire people eh? To say nothing of media city's neverending obsession with the shit heads.

On another note never ever ever heard bt being so pro the English sides as they were with Chelsea, arsenal and the rags. Normal service to be resumed next Tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.