Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering a summer move for Scarlett Johansson. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

If you believe the press, all our players are leaving for Barca or Madrid. That should raise a few quid, which will help us in the conference after we are kicked out of football for being cheats. - it's almost like the press just make this shit up for so they can get more use out of their offical Giggs/Gerrard wank towels.

Madrid after Erling. Seems strange Rashford is never touted as a target.

I wonder why they are not considering Rashford? It seems he will be cheaper, and he's playing well right now.

It's almost like it's a load of made up bullshit!

Yep and Rashford not signed a new contract yet! If he were a city player he’d be linked to every top club and making a big deal of not signing a new deal!!

Bottom line though the media don’t like to rock the boat regarding the red shirts…

Madrid after Erling. Seems strange Rashford is never touted as a target.

I wonder why they are not considering Rashford? It seems he will be cheaper, and he's playing well right now.

It's almost like it's a load of made up bullshit!
Could they afford him, and now he's firmly entrenched in the aristocracy he'd want mega-meg bucks.

Yep and Rashford not signed a new contract yet! If he were a city player he’d be linked to every top club and making a big deal of not signing a new deal!!

Bottom line though the media don’t like to rock the boat regarding the red shirts…
Fishfingers will probably rinse an over inflated pay rise out of the rags and turn to shit again just like the last time he signed a new contract.
It will keep his accountant busy finding ways to avoid paying his fair share of taxes while he dictates to the government how they should spend the taxes he's contributed next to nothing towards.

I saw a photo of carragher on cbs last night and he had a can of 7up on the desk.

What an absolute slice.

Who does he think he is.
Can you imagine if someone did that in reverse say Neville or Micah.
The Liverpool fans would
Lose their minds and there would be death threats and boycotts incoming.
Think we are past the point of Sky caring, but it was like listening to the old fan zone special the other day. Giggling in the background, telling each other to do one, can we not have some sports pundits who actually want to analyze the game.

Think we are past the point of Sky caring, but it was like listening to the old fan zone special the other day. Giggling in the background, telling each other to do one, can we not have some sports pundits who actually want to analyze the game.
If you want sports pundits who actually want to analyse the game i would advise you to fuck Sly Sports off and go onto IPTV.
You can get streams from around the world for a fraction of the cost with the added advantage of not having to listen to Spitty and Ratboy or paying Sly a penny towards promoting their pro Rag and Dipper and anti City narrative.
You'll also pick up loads of matches they don't have.
Best thing I ever did.

You make a very god point. They can dish it out bit no way can they take it. I commented elsewhere on here about the Spitty selfie showing Neville looking miserable. Again, can you imagine a reverse situation ? Calls for him to be sacked, disrespect to a fellow pro etc etc. They are a hateful breed.
Tbf it's rare you see the dippers be disrespectful to a fellow professional, that would require having a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.