Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senior reporter.... don't make me laugh... Doubt it will happen but I sincerely hope there's a sternly worded warning or pray tell a writ winging it's way to her ..
Scousewashing shill...

An ultimately meaningless affectation designed to create an illusion of seniority and/or sophistication, where none would otherwise exist. A bit like when Marks and Spencer are advertising their overpriced food on the telly and they inform us that their ham is in fact Royal Wootton ham, as if the pigs from which it were sourced were somehow superior to the pigs found in other parts of Wiltshire.....

An ultimately meaningless affectation designed to create an illusion of seniority and/or sophistication, where none would otherwise exist. A bit like when Marks and Spencer are advertising their overpriced food on the telly and they inform us that their ham is in fact Royal Wootton ham, as if the pigs from which it were sourced were somehow superior to the pigs found in other parts of Wiltshire.....

Nice analogy .

He’s got the cheek on Twitter trying to act innocent regarding the article he’s published. Just another hatchet job on our club.
It’s the classic media gaslighting move of recent years. Bait City fans with bullshit playing to the redshirt gallery, then play the ‘touchy’ card when they get some shit back

Lived just near me, was a member of Ashton GC and very good golfer, around 1 handicap. He stayed off the drink for a good few months but was suffering with diabetes and wasn’t well. He finally succumbed to liver failure unfortunately at the age of 64, I was outside the Church in Ashton where they had the service, it was rammed inside and out, most of his team mates were there and loads of City fans in their colours.

Btw, he hated the Rags!
My Mam and Dad were very good friends of Tommy and Edna Doyle, Mikes, Mam and Dad. When Mike signed for Stoke and were due to play City, Tommy said to my Dad , I'll get tickets if you drive me down. Anyway the Saturday came and we picked Tommy up. Mike had arranged car parking and the tickets were at the office. Arriving at Stoke, we headed for the office. I've never seen anybody as proud as Tommy when he went up to the counter and said I'm Mr Doyle, Michael's father ,have you got my tickets.

Tom Mallows of the BBC is getting sacked soon.
He’s just run a Who will win the Premier League piece and only included us and Arsenal ! Oh dear
Don’t worry, there will soon be a “Between Manchester United and City, they’ve won 6 of the last 10 Premier League titles!” story posted to save his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.