Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There last accounts they lost 143m thought it be a lot more around 200m losses! Next year if they don’t get champs league this season will be 200m unless they sell half there team..
They’ll squeeze the lemon on this one, You can already quote their excuses from the press release, which states they expect those sanctions to affect their financial fortunes for years to come, how so? Their revenues are up, they qualified for the CL and just spent £600M+ in two transfer windows…..nothing to see here

I'd have more sympathy if the bbc didn't send fucking half the sports dept to Qatar.

3/4 people and a video link to the uk would have sufficed.
No apparent issue with jockeys criss-crossing the country in helicopters either...perhaps because they do so at the behest of extremely wealthy people rather than predominantly working class supporters.

The Daily United is getting sued by a host of celebrities.

You maybe surprised to know there is nothing about the story in the Daily Mail online.

Rag cunts!

The Duke of Sussex has unexpectedly appeared at the High Court as legal proceedings begin in a privacy case.

Prince Harry is one of those suing Associated Newspapers, the publisher of the Daily Mail, over alleged phone-tapping and other breaches of privacy.

When the legal action was announced in October, law firm Hamlins, which is representing Prince Harry and Frost, alleged that ANL's activity included:

"The hiring of private investigators to secretly place listening devices inside people's cars and homes

"The commissioning of individuals to surreptitiously listen into and record people's live, private telephone calls whilst they were taking place

"The payment of police officials, with corrupt links to private investigators, for inside, sensitive information

"The impersonation of individuals to obtain medical information from private hospitals, clinics, and treatment centres by deception

"The accessing of bank accounts, credit histories and financial transactions through illicit means and manipulation"

In a statement released at the time, the Daily Rag group said: "We utterly and unambiguously refute these preposterous smears which appear to be nothing more than a pre-planned and orchestrated attempt to drag the Mail titles into the phone hacking scandal concerning articles up to 30 years old.

Innocent until proven guilty, right?
They'd do well to remember that idiom. But won't because they are such sanctimonious hypocritical wankers.
I hope they get cleaned out and have to sack the entire sports editorial and journalist department.

Clearly they should be relegated to the greasy tabloid division, have a five year article-writing ban and their awards taken away and, above all, each and everyone of them should have their points reduced. To ashes.

So winning the league in 2016 and being runners up 6 times isn't competing with and being part of the elite ?

Edit: I see you've back tracked now. Elite being one team !
This is how Liverpool have been reported isn't it?

'Sharing' the last however many titles?

How we laughed............. :-)

Wonder if he was as keen for us to be stopped last season when the alternative was Liverpool.
He probably was as Rags and Dippers are two cheeks of the same entitled arse.
If I ever meet a Rag or Dipper for the first time I can't tell the difference between them as they all spout the same shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.