Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the scum and dippers were dominating the media purred over them.Who gives a fuck nothing lasts forever in a few years they maybe will have to pander to City as the next generation of kids are not supporting the reds.The amount of City shirts i see in London and the south east is increasing.Went to watch a mates son in a 5 a side last week i counted over 30 City shirts and best of all not 1 rag shirt.All the other kids had Chelsea and Arsenal and other London clubs as it should be in a London tournament.

Really wish the media had challenged Klopp on his Tierney rant. But simply they wont.
They won't take him on cos CULT FC fans will target them.
And I'd have pissed my self laughing if they'd said: "Jurgen, you know that song your fans and your club have made about something it's not.
"Well it's about thing like today. Your player kicked a player in the head, endangering him. BUT of course it wasn't your player's fault!"

All of the papers are owned by the same few people, so no.
The i isnt bad. I believe its owned by the same people as the Mail but they try to write imaginatively and avoid bingo card stuff. Their main football writer Daniel Storey is usually worth a read, Forest fan I think.

Alyson Rudd has an article in todays Sunday Times headed "How Brentford & Brighton can be City's downfall".
Not "How City can pull it off" - it's pretty obvious who she wants to win - or not to win.
Always looking for any chance of us slipping up, never the potentially positive outcomes.
Does the thicket not know maths, if the arse lose to newcastle we can win it before both them games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.