Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Know a few old skool Wanderers supporters and their kids have mostly shown no interest in their team , some of them have even tagged on to the Rags & Dippers and disowned their home town team ,that must be heartbreaking watching your kids turn into glory hunters.
Whilst my visits to the Reebok these days are limited to a couple of times per season, I can safely say Bolton attendances are at their healthiest in a long long time. The average home attendance this season is just under 19,000 which is their highest outside the top division since the mid 1970's. Most of these new fans that are turning up this last 3 seasons are under 21. I would not worry about Bolton, things are a lot better there than 5 years ago.

Depends. Trad chorlton was very Irish and so lots of reds. Busby, Best etc lived there
Estates like Merseybank and Nell Lane/Arrowfield were more blue
Grow up on Nell Lane and went to Aquinas I'd say it was about 70/30 United. Obviously not a exact science though. I do remember when Busby died we were all told that we weren't allowed to skip school to go to the funeral.

Maybe their success in the early 90's made them pretty vocal though so there may have been more blues around than I realised.

Last edited:
Metro

How the article should start:

“Can a team be eliminated from the Champions League for being so incompetent as to have won the ball back after it has supposedly gone out of play, only to almost immediately lose it again, subsequently allowing the opposition to play three passes and then score?

The Metro investigates.”

That's why we have children's homes.
Kids not Blue
Get rid make another one.
It cost me a fortune to get my boys in the 1980's (living in Salford) to be City fans
But had to be done.
It's alot easier with my grandson he's age 13. CTID
Mate, that what it cost's to be the best dad. Well done for all your efforts, imagine how they would feel now being a fan of the scum.

Be proud, be happy, you showed them the right path,plant the seed.....

How the article should start:

“Can a team be eliminated from the Champions League for being so incompetent as to have won the ball back after it has supposedly gone out of play, only to almost immediately lose it again, subsequently allowing the opposition to play three passes and then score?

The Metro investigates.”
You do wonder, had Real Madrid gone straight up the other end and scored, would we have heard anything about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.